tModLoader Celestia (Early Alpha)

Coll

Terrarian
** Looking for spriters - Refer to discord link **

This mod is designed to add various content to the game, mostly revolving around post-moon lord expansion.
Currently adds yoyos for each of the 4 celestial pillars, a few new accessories, a couple of magic weapons, two town NPC's, a few new enemies, and a new hardmode boss.
More information to be included later.

Are you able to help out?
You can join our official discord server
https://discord.gg/DaZhUz6

Download
No direct download yet - Find it on the mod browser.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
v 0.1.1

- Added a Ninja Glove and Master Ninja glove that fire shurikens.
- Added Energized Souls as a drop from all bosses. (Will be used kater to purchase special weapons)
- Added the Dawnbringer and Duskbringer which do more damage during day and night respectably
- Added the Dirt Gun, an early game magic weapon that shoots dirt
- Added new sprites by Bacon, Soul, and TheGeckoGamer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
(Please don't make this a space-travel mod (it may cause conflict between this and my Astria mod)) I think you have to have sprites and stuff for this to be in WIP

I liked the end game yoyos you made. Are the other yoyos going to do something special like debuff projectile or something?

The star storm seems to be working strangely regarding mana consumption. It tends to spend 10 to 15 per click ( I think each bolt is spending mana) I dont know if it's intended but if it's it might be kinda UP. I assume your idea was to make like a lunar storm but less accurate and more damage but the mana cost makes it unable to sustain that damage which results in nothing invasion tier dying after your mana bar depletes.

The boss is the slime king and shoots lasers if you die the minions stay instead of disappearing.

But how will I know if the sprites are decent? (I don't download mods with unappealing sprites, it really looks out of place)

Don't download then at the moment there are a lot of placeholder sprites that are white boxes. I would check it out later though it seems really cool but it's on WIP (AKA is for testing mainly not doing a playtrough with it AFIK).

Don't download then at the moment there are a lot of placeholder sprites that are white boxes. I would check it out later though it seems really cool but it's on WIP (AKA is for testing mainly not doing a playtrough with it AFIK).
Oh ok, thanks for the warning.

Back
Top Bottom