Items Celestial Aesthetics

They aren't more, just better looking.
thats just like, your opinion, man.
but honestly, the backgrounds are already amazing looking in my opinion, they don't need too much to them. when you're fighting the event mobs, there's so much happening that you can already get stuff mixed up.

thats just like, your opinion, man.
but honestly, the backgrounds are already amazing looking in my opinion, they don't need too much to them. when you're fighting the event mobs, there's so much happening that you can already get stuff mixed up.
This is mainly for Aesthetic purposes with Celestial Monoliths.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439418459,1439418292][/DOUBLEPOST]10 likes and counting, first milestone!

Interesting idea. However, I'd rather see this idea in a mod, rather than in game. Having a screen-wide feature dominate your view would alienate the Celestial Invasion even more from the entirety of the game.
Having a single, relatively small feature as a cherry on a cake of smaller features require less movement of vision range and grant more comfort.(purely my opinion)
(The black hole should be in a semi-sideways view for less alienation.)

Interesting idea. However, I'd rather see this idea in a mod, rather than in game. Having a screen-wide feature dominate your view would alienate the Celestial Invasion even more from the entirety of the game.
Having a single, relatively small feature as a cherry on a cake of smaller features require less movement of vision range and grant more comfort.
(The black hole should be in a semi-sideways view for less alienation.)
I think it is too small to be a mod.

Hmm... maybe instead of having an entire sun or universe in the background, the giant moon could be altered for each pillar so it's not just a recolor?

The

It isnt the same moon already
oh. I guess you're right... looking at a picture though, I've noticed that other background elements become bland and dull during the lunar event, and I don't think adding a more dramatic background is going to help (it might even make them look worse by comparison). Maybe those parts should be improved instead?

How about this. The Solar Moon has volcanic eruptions frequently. The Nebula Idk. The Stardust has a ring around its moon, and the Vortex Moon has a giant storm that is in the shape of a vortex.

Back
Top Bottom