Items Celestial Aesthetics

You know what my main problem with the backgrounds for the pillars is? They don't override the biome's background, which makes a lot of matchups look honestly horrible. (I'm looking at you, solar pillar in the forest.)

You know what my main problem with the backgrounds for the pillars is? They don't override the biome's background, which makes a lot of matchups look honestly horrible. (I'm looking at you, solar pillar in the forest.)
agreed. Although it does look good when you're higher up and the background islands & mountains have turned black.

131d3b966a.jpg

Last edited:
Eventually I Will Make A Comet Tower Suggestion, What Backgroung should it be?
I would say that comet is way too close to stardust in color and background choices after thinking about it a little bit. I think a better choice would be an asteroid or meteor tower with a giant meteor shower going on in the background.

I would say that comet is way too close to stardust in color and background choices after thinking about it a little bit. I think a better choice would be an asteroid or meteor tower with a giant meteor shower going on in the background.
Well, it reminds me of meteors in Solar pillar baackground.

The problem with meteors is that they are already a mini biome and already have a themed enemy

The problem with meteors is that they are already a mini biome and already have a themed enemy
I didn't really think about that. Why do the 4 towers have to cover all of space and everything in it except for the really obscure stuff? Hell, I even thought about a blazar tower, but nope. That's just vortex mixed with solar. And the only thing I can think of that's not in an existing tower's territory is asteroids/meteors, but meteors are, as you've said, a minibiome.

Its Pink! Cmon, USe Comment Sence, also Random Nuclear Explosions will be going on in the background
But nebula is pink. And since when are comets pink? I've only ever seen light blue or light green.

Nice try. *slow clap*
The Color Of White Will DO

I didn't really think about that. Why do the 4 towers have to cover all of space and everything in it except for the really obscure stuff? Hell, I even thought about a blazar tower, but nope. That's just vortex mixed with solar. And the only thing I can think of that's not in an existing tower's territory is asteroids/meteors, but meteors are, as you've said, a minibiome.

But nebula is pink. And since when are comets pink? I've only ever seen light blue or light green.
The Center Of The Map Will Do

Back
Top Bottom