Items Celestial Aesthetics

When tModLoader Can Change This There will be the way, but 4 now, texture packs
That still doesn't fix the fugly color blending of the current tower aesthetics. I would've liked it much better if they just got rid of the biome's natural background for the celestial background, which I think the towers themselves may do, (extreme emphasis on the may there) but the monoliths definitely don't.

That still doesn't fix the fugly color blending of the current tower aesthetics. I would've liked it much better if they just got rid of the biome's natural background for the celestial background, which I think the towers themselves may do, (extreme emphasis on the may there) but the monoliths definitely don't.
A Standalone Texture Pack Mod Would Work

@The_Nutty_Frog/Eyed_Ocram, please, get back on topic. Discuss the merits of this suggestion, not mods, not your own or other suggestions, not texture packs. If you can't do that, then you don't need to be posting in this thread.

They're alright the way they are now. If this was added, it'd be way too big, and cause some lag.

Also, for Nebula, I think a, well, Nebula Cloud would be better than, galaxies

I really like this, but one thing that really bothers me with the vanilla pillars is that Nebula pillar is ehh... not really accurate to what a nebula really is. I know Terraria is a game and in no way it should be 100% accurate to real life, but Nebula's background should be more like a dust cloud with some glowing stuff in it, like fragments of a star. To put it simply, a Nebula is a graveyard and birth place of stars. Once a really big star implodes and ceases existing, it's fragments make a cloud of dust that once they get together again, they form another star. It would be fun to see a nebula like background. Insteand of the rocks or fragments floating up in the backgrounds, they could be swirling little stars like in the stardust pillar, but flowing in a vortex pattern or just being sucked in the dust cloud. The solar is pretty good and the fireballs look like solar proeminences a bit, but they could be like some eruptions around that sun-moon in the background, hence why one weapon is named solar eruption, proeminences are strong blasts that reach outside the sun like a volcanic eruption. Even though stardust is supposed to be a supernova, at least in my eyes, but I don't think it would be an easy time to replicate an astronomical event like that. Oh well, it could be some giant blasts in the background, but giving the perspective they are very far away, like stars exploding in galaxies far away from the lunar event, and the vortex is fine as it is. It could have some floating rocks getting sucked into the vortex, but the vortex is pretty fine.

It's cool, but umma, I'm already addicted to the lunar events. We don't need to double the fanciness.

Back
Top Bottom