No or yes?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Burst

Empress of Light
No Celestial Sword? (No, the Star Wrath and the Meowmere are no Celestial Swords.) Come on, give the melee class at least one last sword in the Lunar Event.

Celestial Blade (Colored after the 4 towers and my own 5 tower suggestion, the blackhole pillar.)

260 melee damage

6% critical strike chance
Fast speed (Autoswing)
Strong knockback
"The power of 5 guardians lies within this sword..."
If swung, an wave will appear (which does no damage), but shoots 5 blades. Every blade has an unique attack. The Solar Blade pierces the enemy, the enemy will get Daybroken debuff. The Vortex Blade will surround the enemy with 5 bullets, which will attack the enemy very fast (Kinda like the Friendiless Pellets from Flowey from Undertale) (only if the blade hits the enemy.). If the nebula blade hits an block or enemy, it will split in 3 parasites which will eat the enemy alive. That means, they will fly to an nearby enemy and will stuck on the enemy, dealing 10 damage per second. If the Stardust blade hits an enemy, it will summon 3 stardust bugs which attacks the enemy for 3 seconds. The blackhole blade will create an blackhole when it hits the enemy, which sucks nearby enemys into it, dealing 10 damage per second.

Crafting:
15 Celestial Fragments (made with every fragment)
12 Luminite Bars.
At an Ancient Manipulator.

That's it!

No Celestial Sword? (No, the Star Wrath and the Meowmere are no Celestial Swords.) Come on, give the melee class at least one last sword in the Lunar Event.

Celestial Blade (Colored after the 4 towers and my own 5 tower suggestion, the blackhole pillar.)

260 melee damage

6% critical strike chance
Fast speed (Autoswing)
Strong knockback
"The power of 5 guardians lies within this sword..."
If swung, an wave will appear (which does no damage), but shoots 5 blades. Every blade has an unique attack. The Solar Blade pierces the enemy, the enemy will get Daybroken debuff. The Vortex Blade will surround the enemy with 5 bullets, which will attack the enemy very fast (Kinda like the Friendiless Pellets from Flowey from Undertale) (only if the blade hits the enemy.). If the nebula blade hits an block or enemy, it will split in 3 parasites which will eat the enemy alive. That means, they will fly to an nearby enemy and will stuck on the enemy, dealing 10 damage per second. If the Stardust blade hits an enemy, it will summon 3 stardust bugs which attacks the enemy for 3 seconds. The blackhole blade will create an blackhole when it hits the enemy, which sucks nearby enemys into it, dealing 10 damage per second.

Crafting:
15 Celestial Fragments (made with every fragment)
12 Luminite Bars.
At an Ancient Manipulator.

That's it!
-for true class balance, we'd also need a ranged, magic, and summoning thing for the pillars that aren't.
-or make it just solar.
-and 260 dmg does seem OP.
-however, i love the idea of surrounding my enemies with fast bullets that work like friendliness pellets like flowey from UT.

Ehm, you misunderstood me. SINCE WHEN ARE YOU THE ONE in- ok, Undertale jokes aside. Read the post again - First of all, 260 is not really OP. I will reduce it to 240, but that is why it has so many damage - The blades are sharing damage. That means, Every blade does 40 damage + the unique attack. The wave does no damage, and the Sword itself doesn't do damage too. The second thing, The blades attack's are having an class. The Solar Blade is melee, the Vortex is Ranged. The Nebula is magic, the Stardust one is summoning and the Blackhole one is an throwing one. Will change the Blackhole and Nebula thing, cause they don't really sound like Magic or Throwing. :) I will redo the post later, no worries. I think i will redo the attacks, or put in an entirely new attack.

Back
Top Bottom