Weapons & Equip Celestial Boots (End-Game boots)

Scribbles782

Spazmatism
Don't get me wrong- I LOVE the Frostspark Boots! :D They are a super fast form of transportation on foot and you can fly with them! But end-game, they become a bit obsolete.

A suggestion that I have is to make the Celestial Boots! They would be crafted with...
- Frostspark Boots
- 5 Solar fragments
- 5 Vortex fragments
- 5 Nebula Fragments
- 5 Stardust fragments
- At an Ancient Manipulator

Now on to the juicy stuff! They would have these bonuses-

Runner can run Insanely Fast. (42 MPH) That is slightly faster than the Cosmic Car Key going sideways at full speed.
Allows flight (2x more than rocket boots)
Extra mobility on ice

Special Ability- When going full speed (42 MPH) you will be able to run onto walls and ceilings, and if you go below 42 MPH, you will just fall down. (Credit to @Bob The Peanut for the ability! :))

One more thing, The reason that I didn't combine them with the Lava Waders is because in my opinion, that would be too OP. But if you think that they should be a part of this, please tell me!

P.S. Sprites would be much appreciated! :)

Last edited:
This is like the second suggestion I have ever seen for an upgrade to frostspark boots that doesn't include lava waders.

As for a special ability, one idea is that when running at full speed, you could be able to run up/down walls and unto the bottom of floors. When you slow to below 40 MPH, you would just drop.

This is like the second suggestion I have ever seen for an upgrade to frostspark boots that doesn't include lava waders.

As for a special ability, one idea is that when running at full speed, you could be able to run up/down walls and unto the bottom of floors. When you slow to below 40 MPH, you would just drop.
Woah, that is pretty cool! :D I am going to add that and I'll credit you :)

Personally, at the end of the game, I'd say combining the frostsparks with the waders wouldn't be OP. I rarely use shoes at that point due to flying being faster in most cases, and oftentimes a minecart system too. I'd probably end up using them if they were combined, simply for the pure utility of it.

But, well, I'm pretty sure, iirc, I (and many others) suggested something similar to that, so I guess I won't count that bit of criticism in, as that is one of the big things that separates this from other end-game boot suggestions.

Otherwise, I think the wall running mechanic is a neat little novelty (I say novelty because flying and/or a hook makes it pretty much redundant). The faster running sounds good. Upgrading the rocket boots flight seems redundant (I mean, if you're at that stage and not got wings, why aren't you using them?), but I guess it upgrades the boots as a standalone item.

Overall, sounds good.

Personally, at the end of the game, I'd say combining the frostsparks with the waders wouldn't be OP. I rarely use shoes at that point due to flying being faster in most cases, and oftentimes a minecart system too. I'd probably end up using them if they were combined, simply for the pure utility of it.

But, well, I'm pretty sure, iirc, I (and many others) suggested something similar to that, so I guess I won't count that bit of criticism in, as that is one of the big things that separates this from other end-game boot suggestions.

Otherwise, I think the wall running mechanic is a neat little novelty (I say novelty because flying and/or a hook makes it pretty much redundant). The faster running sounds good. Upgrading the rocket boots flight seems redundant (I mean, if you're at that stage and not got wings, why aren't you using them?), but I guess it upgrades the boots as a standalone item.

Overall, sounds good.
Overall, I will take this is a compliment, so thank you! :) I guess most of these points were right, but I guess this is just more of a novelty item... But thanks for saying that it is good :D

Also, I was thinking about a cool particle effect for it. I was thinking of having energy spheres that slowly decrease in size as an particle effect. I'll make some concept art when I get the time.

Also, I was thinking about a cool particle effect for it. I was thinking of having energy spheres that slowly decrease in size as an particle effect. I'll make some concept art when I get the time.
Um, can you elaborate on that please? Also, some concept art would be great! (and, if you are good at sprites, then maybe you could make sprites for the boots..? ;))

Back
Top Bottom