Weapons & Equip Celestial Cultist Robes

Chapwisely

Steampunker
I've always been a fan of the long robes that hide your legs in Terraria, and after 1.3's release, I absolutely fell in love with the Lunar and Solar cultist sets. Not only that, but I started to love the individual aesthetic of each lunar pillar. With the new lunar furniture additions, I think it would be cool to add vanity sets made of each type of fragment! They could even glow in the dark, with spooky glowing eyes peering out from a pitch black hood.

Thanks!

Interesting idea. Needs more info though

-How would it be crafted

-WHEN would it be crafted

-Sell value

-Rarity

-Sprites

This idea would be good... If the dyes didn't exist. Just dye your cultist robes with solar/vortex/nebula/stardust dye and you have what you want.

This idea would be good... If the dyes didn't exist. Just dye your cultist robes with solar/vortex/nebula/stardust dye and you have what you want.
I'm thinking more thematic designs to the robes themselves, like for vortex, a longer hood with sharper ends, to resemble the head of a vortex queen.

I'm thinking more thematic designs to the robes themselves, like for vortex, a longer hood with sharper ends, to resemble the head of a vortex queen.
Okay! You changed my mind, this is a good idea ;). I think that price 8 fragments + 10 silk per piece might be good.

Back
Top Bottom