Celestial Plants

Squishee

Terrarian
Earlier today on the subreddit, u/PurpleVein posted an idea where the strange plants are re-coloured to match the shape and colours of the celestial pillars. I decided to turn it into a small texture pack!
ufchyjuk9a251.png

Attachments

• Celestial Plants.7z
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,417
see i like the idea here but im confused on the choices of colors for the change, maybe its just me but since like only one of the plants doesnt have the color sceme of a pillar i was confused by why you changed the green one to purple and the purple one to blue (when it could just have a little update to it to make it match the pillar) they already matched with pillars. i mean i guess i just feel like you would really only need to update the red one and then all of them would be matching already. (not saying that this isnt a good idea, i think its pretty neat)

Thanks for turning this into a texture pack, Squishee! I've been using it for a week and it looks nice, especially the lovely blue plant.

see i like the idea here but im confused on the choices of colors for the change, maybe its just me but since like only one of the plants doesnt have the color sceme of a pillar i was confused by why you changed the green one to purple and the purple one to blue (when it could just have a little update to it to make it match the pillar) they already matched with pillars. i mean i guess i just feel like you would really only need to update the red one and then all of them would be matching already. (not saying that this isnt a good idea, i think its pretty neat)
Here is what the artist said on the original Reddit post: "I just thought that some of the plants resemble the pillars in terms of shape and structure as well."
So the plant on the left now matches because it has sharp upwards pointing leaves and branches like the pink pillar's spikes, and the plant on the right now matches because it has wavy branches with random twisty leaves like the blue pillar.

Back
Top Bottom