Resolved [PS4] Celestial Sigil doesn't work??

Trayjack

Terrarian
So i have defeated moon lord twice the long way. Defeat cultist and pillars, but the celestial sigil wont work. Crafted it thinking i could farm him like other bosses but no dice. The item does nothing but isn't consumed.
Anyone know why that is??

From the guide, my world fulfilled all the reqs to summon

So i have defeated moon lord twice the long way. Defeat cultist and pillars, but the celestial sigil wont work. Crafted it thinking i could farm him like other bosses but no dice. The item does nothing but isn't consumed.
Anyone know why that is??

From the guide, my world fulfilled all the reqs to summon
There are a couple things that would prevent the sigil from working.

If the world you’re in is still in pre-hardmode or if golem hasn’t been defeated in that world (I know you mentioned defeating moon lord twice, but sometimes players do this then go to another world (that is pre-golem) and try the sigil, so make sure the world you’re in has had golem defeated).

Some other things include if you’ve got pillars that are present, or any boss or event going on, the sigil won’t work.

I am in my original world, no events, all other bosses defeated. Once i cleared the pillars, he spawns normally, but if i die of defeat him, i can't try again unless i go through the whole process again. Do i have to wait a day to use the sigil?

It wont even consume the sigil when i try to use it, just nothing

I am in my original world, no events, all other bosses defeated. Once i cleared the pillars, he spawns normally, but if i die of defeat him, i can't try again unless i go through the whole process again. Do i have to wait a day to use the sigil?

It wont even consume the sigil when i try to use it, just nothing
No, you shouldn’t have to wait a day. It’s hard to tell what could be causing the problem without being in the world. I don’t recall hearing any others having the sigil not work, so I don’t think it’s a widespread problem, but something specific to your world.

Are you sure you don’t have an event - goblins, pirates, etc. Are you using the sigil in front of the mysterious tablet/cultists? Try going to natural world spawn (middle of the world) and try.

How are you trying to “use” the sigil? Is it in your hot bar?

Back
Top Bottom