Pixel Art Celestial's sprites

bump?
if the requests are still open, could you make this?
Dragonfire shield

anyway, I finally finished the Dragonfire Sheild.
1570901477832.png
Held
1570901799100.png
Item

Also some new art I'm working on:
1570900511305.png

You can try piskel if you want to get rid of the white backgrounds, files exported from there don't have them. I do suppose it can be hard to learn a new program though...

Would you mind making me these to go with my three different suggestions on bosses. I'd like you to make sprites for:
Desert armor: Basically it looks like a robe, with a hood, and small rocky outcrops and three small red gems in random places (colors: sandy brown, dark brown, and orange)
Ocean armor: Also a robe, this one with a bubble as a helmet, and it looks like water. (colors: light blue, blue, royal blue, all the blues)
Spaced-out armor: This one is a space suit, with purples, and small amounts of green.
I feel like I've asked for too much, can I ask for more?

Would you mind making me these to go with my three different suggestions on bosses. I'd like you to make sprites for:
Desert armor: Basically it looks like a robe, with a hood, and small rocky outcrops and three small red gems in random places (colors: sandy brown, dark brown, and orange)
Ocean armor: Also a robe, this one with a bubble as a helmet, and it looks like water. (colors: light blue, blue, royal blue, all the blues)
Spaced-out armor: This one is a space suit, with purples, and small amounts of green.
I feel like I've asked for too much, can I ask for more?
Uhh…
Sure!

Alright, for my other suggests, here they are:
Boulder Staff: It basically looks like a meteor staff, but with a boulder and the same colors as the Desert armor.
Orbit: A boomerang that's like a flattened out version of Saturn.
The Bubble: A yoyo composed of bubbles.

Yeah, I should be able to do it after the weekend
thanks soooo much! Oh and if it’s not too much, could you animate this to be walking? And maybe, if possible, a terraria player from the front and back, for my top down perspective terraria RPG?
pixil-frame-0 20.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom