tModLoader Census - Town NPC Checklist

This happens in every world in which I get to the Operator from the AlchemistNPC mod in the lineup. Once I get the Operator it continues down the line with the two icons overlapping. Could you please fix this?

Attachments

• 20220107214905_1_edited.jpg
    20220107214905_1_edited.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 608
Hi. So I think I'm having an issue with the mod. The ? sign gets stuck on the NPCs I haven't gotten yet. The checkmark and X mark never appears. Haven't changed anything aside from disabling some mods. What can I do about this?

Hi. So I think I'm having an issue with the mod. The ? sign gets stuck on the NPCs I haven't gotten yet. The checkmark and X mark never appears. Haven't changed anything aside from disabling some mods. What can I do about this?
Did you wait for a new day to start? the game only gets info when time is enabled and the game advances through a normal day. If you've been in-game for several days, you can post a client.log and I can take a look, but I'm not aware of any reason this should happen

Did you wait for a new day to start? the game only gets info when time is enabled and the game advances through a normal day. If you've been in-game for several days, you can post a client.log and I can take a look, but I'm not aware of any reason this should happen
Hi, yes. I did. It kept showing the question mark though. I think it got fixed though because I unloaded some of the mods and reloaded new ones, and made a new character and a new world with the different mods set. The one I unloaded were the Anarchist Mod, Dancing with the Dragons, and Trinitarian Mod. I also accidentally loaded my character on an older world, before the issue started, with different sets of mod (that were disabled at the time). What happened afterwards was that all the NPCs disappeared and then they started moving in again on the available houses. That's when I noticed the question mark icon on the NPC logos not going away and turning into checkmarks and Xs.

Good to see I'm not the only one having this sort of problem. Hope this gets hammered out. Not a big issue, but a minor annoyance.
This happens in every world in which I get to the Operator from the AlchemistNPC mod in the lineup. Once I get the Operator it continues down the line with the two icons overlapping. Could you please fix this?

Good to see I'm not the only one having this sort of problem. Hope this gets hammered out. Not a big issue, but a minor annoyance.
It also happens with Fargo's Mutant Mod. Once you get the Mutant, NPCs start to overlap and it becomes slightly annoying to see their spawn conditions, especially if you don't have them memorized. Not game breaking, but would definitely be nice to be fixed.

*Edit* I've noticed that when the minimap is toggled off, the NPC icons are fine. It's only when the minimap is on (in the condensed view) that the overlapping occurs. This is a simple get-around until it gets fixed.

Last edited:
So, it seems there is a problem with the mod: I think since the last stable 1.4 update for tmodloader the arrows pointing to NPCs are misplaced:
01.jpg

Here are my graphics settings if it helps:
02.jpg
Does anyone else have similar issues?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom