Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Apologies in advance if this is a known issue that I missed.

Through building afk mob farms, I noticed that certain enemies (so far skeleton, bone skeleton and jungle bat) can move downwards and upwards (I am not sure why or how they would do this) through the blocks to the right side of trap doors when they are surrounded on either side by two blocks (see the image for a clear example of what I mean). I've found this bug to work on stone slabs and will test on other materials later. I have tried to recreate the bug on singleplayer, and also on host and play multiplayer with only me on the server, but the bug did not occur.

1614679744522.png
Here is a snip of the set-up. Note that removing the top layer of walls/moving the trap door 1 block lower still allows the bug to happen. The same applies to the location of the actuated dart trap, although to be fair I haven't yet tried making it active.

EDIT: saw a thread by another user (jwpjr) that seems to have a very similar issue. However in his case, the trapdoor appears to be open, whereas for me the enemies move through solid blocks to the side of a trap door, where the trap door is visually closed. Also, they appear to be falling, but move slower than they should do and continue the walking animation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom