Pixel Art Chad's Deep Pit of Sprites

What would you rate this stuff if you were given the choice?

• Total voters
Big bad yeti.
QMOP7Kb.png

Wow... you have so many sprites and they're all so good! Would you have any time to make a storm or tornado themed monster? As long as it's based on that, I don't care how it looks otherwise.

A wild Warbeast from Torchlight II:
3cwaNOl.png

Wow... you have so many sprites and they're all so good! Would you have any time to make a storm or tornado themed monster? As long as it's based on that, I don't care how it looks otherwise.
It might take a while for me to come up with something to make of this. I don't know if that's a problem with you, if it is you might want to suggest something more specific.
Can you do a normal emoticon of me? Actually this, o_O
I suppose the emoticon should be of the bird in your profile picture?

Greetings. Would you be so kind to make a profile pic for me? I'd like to upgrade my phyrexian devotion into another format, perefably pixel-art. You may take my current avatar as an example or look at this picture

Attachments

• tendrill.jpg
    tendrill.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 184
Greetings. Would you be so kind to make a profile pic for me? I'd like to upgrade my phyrexian devotion into another format, perefably pixel-art. You may take my current avatar as an example or look at this picture
Here it is:
6WsRolt.png

I hope it's what you had in mind, this is my first encounter with anything regarding Magic: the Gathering. I thought both your current profile pic and the provided picture didn't really show the body of the creature enough for me to be able to recreate it at least somewhat accurately, so I based it off some images I found on google instead. Again, I hope it still is what you had in mind.
Somehow it ended up perfectly square (138x138) so it should be profile pic-ready.

After about a month I still have no idea what I should make of this. My only idea would be a large angry raincloud, but Sir Cutswood already did that. Could you maybe request something else? I hope you don't mind.

can you make a crown (and if possible, a sprite sheet) using this style: View attachment 51655 View attachment 51656 View attachment 51657
2tewZqH.png
kzfaYcP.png

Would you mind if I also recolour it to look more like a regular crown and make a vanity/armour set based around it? Just to put it in the OP, I wouldn't do anything else with it.
sure, i guess. I'm just using it as a vanity item for my mod. And if you're gonna change it into a normal crown it doesn't matter. Go right ahead

I think this might be the first time I post new sprites on this thread twice in one day. Anyways, I remade my Blood weapons.
Here are the old ones:
FnWzAIn.png
kLvNY5d.png
qpBYopz.png

And here are the much better new ones:
scwU7O7.png
uWmC1hj.png
aJrZCQv.png

I wasn't quiet satisfied with the old versions (as goes for most of my pre-TCF sprites, really).
I Shat My Pants All Over The Place After Seeing These Sprites
Chadlabs CMTU is not responsible for any anal dysfunctions or other results of severe pantsshatsing occuring during observation and/or usage of any of our products.

Back
Top Bottom