Pixel Art Chad's Deep Pit of Sprites

What would you rate this stuff if you were given the choice?

• Total voters
I see requests are open. Could you make a bunny in a non terraria style?
Lookat this cute :red:er:
5kKL5JW.png

Sorry that it took so extremely long :c

Last edited:
I have a request for a giant, corruption styled, cursed flame meteor head with the frames please. Thanks a lot if u do this and i understand if its a bit too much work. =)

oh god this is like 7 months of requests that I still have to do
it's like a backed up toilet
Sorry for leaving unannounced and then coming back for a week and then leaving unannounced again guys! I'll get to your requests straight away

This one might be a bit taxing, but can you make Terrariums with Terraria bosses in them? Each a separate item. I imagine them taking up at least 3x3 space. I prefer each doing unique poses, with maybe a little of Terraria's landscape forced into the cases.
I'm so very sorry that it took me 7 :red:ing months to even bring you the first one, but here it is:
C8NVSss.png

I'm afraid I don't really have the time to animate all of them, sorry :/
I will make them one by one, it should take maybe a couple of weeks at most to make all of them. If you didn't get someone else to make them in the long long time it took me, that is.
Hey there Chad! I'm here with an actual request this time:D Could you make me a pop bottle that looks like it was made from glass?
Here it is:
hKwx7L2.png

Again, sorry that it took so long.
Okay, I have another very important request. :redmunch:

I need... a literal... pile of crap. The same size as the burnt patty.

And a pebble, also the same size as the patty.

TRUST ME, IT'S IMPORTANT!
Sorry that the important request took so long!
A poopy:
Exnnrca.png

And a pebble:
awqmfmm.png

I have a request for a giant, corruption styled, cursed flame meteor head with the frames please. Thanks a lot if u do this and i understand if its a bit too much work. =)
What should I picture here? A normal (albeit giant) meteor head but corruption-coloured, or just a new enemy idea but with the same AI as the meteor heads?

could you give me the srpite sheet
I'm afraid there is none. It was never intended to be used in a mod, so I only have this. I'm sorry but I'm working on too many projects at once lately to be able to make an entire sprite sheet for them now :/
-EDIT- Presuming you were talking about the armour, that is.

Back
Top Bottom