tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

-lil' sneaky edit- Here is a small spoiler because it's been so long since the last one:
_q8190FgTsKEoD8AC9l8pg.png

That sounds really good, I can think of a lot of ways to implement that into builds. Will be added in the next update!

That is really odd. I've never encountered that, and I don't really know what could cause it. I hope I come across it some time myself, so I can try to fix it.

Oof, that sounds like a tough thing to make, but I'll give it a shot. That could be really cool in large office-like buildings.

Thanks for understanding :)
I hope it'll be over soon so I can wrap up the update, tie up some loose ends, that kind of things. A lot of the content I've been adding lately has just been different versions of existing furniture, a bit like what the hanging clocks are to the normal vanilla grandfather clocks. I've got candelabras that can be placed on walls, end tables that are extended versions of workbenches, and cabinets which are 2x2 versions of the 3x2 dressers in vanilla.
Admittedly you can do a lot of cool stuff with these new kinds of furniture (especially the wall candelabras are handy) but they do lack originality, as many of them (especially the candelabras) are just edits of vanilla stuff.

An option for this will be added to the Config file in the next update, as well as an option that disables crafting recipes for normally uncraftable vanilla furniture.

There is currently a bug with the gnome that makes it impossible to place it down. It's very annoying, especially since it seems to be a popular item. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, it will be fixed when the next update rolls around :p
ooh nice man! it makes you feel cozy by just looking at-... IS THAT FREAKING TURKOR?

More interactive items would be cool, I once saw this mod that had an arcade machine that would open pong when right clicked, & a stereo object that would access music files on your pc & play them, interactive objects like these would be awesome

For some reason I can't place your lamps, gnome, and other decorations from this mod. Help? Literally cannot place them anywhere.

Last edited:
More interactive items would be cool, I once saw this mod that had an arcade machine that would open pong when right clicked, & a stereo object that would access music files on your pc & play them, interactive objects like these would be awesome
I've thought of doing something like that, yeah. I might eventually do that, although that's gonna be a lot of work and I'd prefer to first focus on easier tasks. Do you remember which mod it was?
For some reason I can't place your lamps, gnome, and other decorations from this mod. Help? Literally cannot place them anywhere.
There is currently a bug with the gnome that makes it unplacable. I haven't experienced anything similar with lamps, though. Which lamps are you talking about? Does this problem occur for all items in the mod or only for some?

I've thought of doing something like that, yeah. I might eventually do that, although that's gonna be a lot of work and I'd prefer to first focus on easier tasks. Do you remember which mod it was?

There is currently a bug with the gnome that makes it unplacable. I haven't experienced anything similar with lamps, though. Which lamps are you talking about? Does this problem occur for all items in the mod or only for some?

Brass lamp and the black colored lamp I can't place. Doesn't apply to all items because I can place the globe.

hey there! So this may sound a bit random, but I used the paintings of King Jacques as an inspiration for a chapter of a story I'm writing in the literature forum. Is it okay? No one's mad, right? I can always change it if it bothers you:)

Such a beautiful and wonderful mod! ^o^ It's utterly captivating. It's breathed new life into my otherwise fascinating and logistically meaningful perfectly square empty box-houses.

I'm surprised I have no interest in using carpets. I normally just paint the floor instead of making a carpet. I'm really sorry that it's a feature that prevents the mod from being used in Multiplayer. I would be so interested in a version that has those buggy features stripped, then a new version released, rather than waiting to fix the bugged items. I've got crowds of people all waiting with bated breath to use this mod in their server. It's like watching paint dry. Beautiful, beautiful paint...

hey there! So this may sound a bit random, but I used the paintings of King Jacques as an inspiration for a chapter of a story I'm writing in the literature forum. Is it okay? No one's mad, right? I can always change it if it bothers you:)
Of course it's okay :D
The story of King Jacques is one for the ages!
Does this work with multiplayer?
Not yet, though I plan on actively pursuing multiplayer compatibility over the following few updates. The next update will fix the bugs that I know of at the moment (probably at the temporary cost of some features which are known to cause problems), and a bunch of smaller patches following it will deal with new bugs that people discover in multiplayer, as well as fixing and subsequently adding back in the problematic items.
Such a beautiful and wonderful mod! ^o^ It's utterly captivating. It's breathed new life into my otherwise fascinating and logistically meaningful perfectly square empty box-houses.
Thank you! Here at Chadlabs it is our primary objective to breathe new life into wooden boxes across all Terraria worlds!
I'm surprised I have no interest in using carpets. I normally just paint the floor instead of making a carpet. I'm really sorry that it's a feature that prevents the mod from being used in Multiplayer. I would be so interested in a version that has those buggy features stripped, then a new version released, rather than waiting to fix the bugged items. I've got crowds of people all waiting with bated breath to use this mod in their server. It's like watching paint dry. Beautiful, beautiful paint...
Some time this year 1.4 will come out, which will likely disable carpets and wardrobes in multiplayer. There might be more buggy items, so I can't guarantee a completely flawless multiplayer experience, but I aim to fix those bugs in a number of subsequent patches.
also maybe a birthday update for my birthday
with strictly decorative cakes

Back
Top Bottom