tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

after update the mod now the problem still persist
sorry for the bad quality of the photo but here is the error:
CAM00005.jpg

I hope this helps.

isnt those code lines rather to be ID?

Has anyone tried placing the "Mysterious Tablet" item yet? I'm in Single-Player mode (I'll be using it in Multiplayer eventually; just testing it out for now.) and it looks like it only places the upper-left quadrant of a circle, and occasionally displays two flashing thin columns of something around it.

Also, are there "Mystic" bricks or blocks or anything to place? It looks like a really cool set. ^_^ I want to make a chapel out of things in the mod. Any suggestions as to a brick-like material to house all this Mystic furniture in? I mean, not necessarily from the mod, but if there was, I don't know about it yet and would love to use it.

Has anyone tried placing the "Mysterious Tablet" item yet? I'm in Single-Player mode (I'll be using it in Multiplayer eventually; just testing it out for now.) and it looks like it only places the upper-left quadrant of a circle, and occasionally displays two flashing thin columns of something around it.

Also, are there "Mystic" bricks or blocks or anything to place? It looks like a really cool set. ^_^ I want to make a chapel out of things in the mod. Any suggestions as to a brick-like material to house all this Mystic furniture in? I mean, not necessarily from the mod, but if there was, I don't know about it yet and would love to use it.
Speaking of the Mysterious Tablet, how do you even get it? The recipe browser says that it's not a drop or craftable, and the tooltip is "*a plastic replica", hinting that it should crafted at the 3D Printer. So is it obtainable from like, and NPC or a Treasure Bag or something?

after update the mod now the problem still persist
sorry for the bad quality of the photo but here is the error:
View attachment 188238
I hope this helps.
isnt those code lines rather to be ID?
That's really odd. Are you using the latest version of tModLoader?
Thanks for reporting, the mysterious tablet is indeed completely bugged out. Not sure how I didn't notice that. This will be fixed in the next patch, which should come out later today.
I'm glad you like the set :D
There is currently no block that corresponds to the set, although there will probably be at some point in the future. I don't really know what kind of tile could look good with it, maybe obsidian bricks?
Speaking of the Mysterious Tablet, how do you even get it? The recipe browser says that it's not a drop or craftable, and the tooltip is "*a plastic replica", hinting that it should crafted at the 3D Printer. So is it obtainable from like, and NPC or a Treasure Bag or something?
As of right now it is only a 25% drop from the Lunatic Cultist, although this will change in the next patch. As you can read above, it's pretty buggy right now, so I'd just wait until later today to get it.

I did indeed use the CheatSheet to spawn the Mysterious Tablet. I then proceeded to create a house made of dirt and obsidian and lay hundreds of radiators inside. It's really the only reason why I downloaded the mod.

.. anyway, .. I'm laying down Obsidian Cabinets and it appears blank. Attempting to remove it with a Pick acts almost like a chest that has things in it, though we can't open the chest part of it. So it's bugged in a visual and functional (And destructional) manner.

EDIT: I used the All-In-One Paint Tool from the LuiAFK mod to paint the background of the wall around it Gray, and it actually did remove the Cabinet. I uh... ... I really don't think that's expected behavior between either mod, so, take this bug report with a grain of salt. x X.

-----------

Actual bug report. Obsidian Wall Candelabra doesn't seem to count as a Light Source.

-----------

Pertaining to the "Mirror" item (Of all standard wood types, and Princess, etc.) when you place it down, it seems to have an additional 2x1 tiles on the top of it, separated by a line. Put one down and take a look. Kinda weird how it doesn't appear in the item tile in your inventory, but appears when you place it down into the world.

That extra bit on top is also unpaintable.

Last edited:
I did indeed use the CheatSheet to spawn the Mysterious Tablet. I then proceeded to create a house made of dirt and obsidian and lay hundreds of radiators inside. It's really the only reason why I downloaded the mod.
We here at Chad's Furniture-and-More Emporium pride ourselves on being lead exporter in radiators and radiator-related products.
.. anyway, .. I'm laying down Obsidian Cabinets and it appears blank. Attempting to remove it with a Pick acts almost like a chest that has things in it, though we can't open the chest part of it. So it's bugged in a visual and functional (And destructional) manner.
That sounds very similar to an issue that I've encountered in multiplayer with the wardrobes. I think I'll make cabinets uncraftable in multiplayer in the next patch, until I manage to fix this bug. Sorry for the inconvenience and the broken cabinets :/
Actual bug report. Obsidian Wall Candelabra doesn't seem to count as a Light Source.
Will be fixed in the patch, thanks for reporting :)
Pertaining to the "Mirror" item (Of all standard wood types, and Princess, etc.) when you place it down, it seems to have an additional 2x1 tiles on the top of it, separated by a line. Put one down and take a look. Kinda weird how it doesn't appear in the item tile in your inventory, but appears when you place it down into the world.
That extra bit on top is also unpaintable.
That is kind of a known issue. That's because the tile is in reality only 3 tiles high, but it appears as 4 tiles when you place it. I'm planning on changing it to count as 4 tiles high, to prevent this problem.

That's really odd. Are you using the latest version of tModLoader?
of course im using the recent version (10.1) but I find strange that since the recent update from yesterday the mod show with this error everytime that I try to play. but Im gonna write you a private message of my mod list (is a large one)

If it's worth comparing, I haven't had a single issue with the update in my modpack. Maybe look at what mods you're using that I'm not (in the FMT series) to find the rascally culprit!

I am also getting a game abend when I try to go in using the new Chad's mod. This just started to happen this morning (11/19) when I updated the mod from the previous version. Here is the log:

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at chadsfurni.handleother.Load(TagCompound tag)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WorldIO.LoadModData(IList`1 list)

mod is full of problems after the last update, most of the times when i reload my map it says it fails to load on the loading screen, then it gives the option to use a backup version or view the log, if i choose the backup option it still fails and says that theres no backup version saved, and if i choose to see the log it tells me that the mod is out of memory :\ can u fix it?

edit: the log
Sem título.png

Last edited:
mod is full of problems after the last update, most of the times when i reload my map it says it fails to load on the loading screen, then it gives the option to use a backup version or view the log, if i choose the backup option it still fails and says that theres no backup version saved, and if i choose to see the log it tells me that the mod is out of memory :\ can u fix it?

edit: the log View attachment 188278
unless you have the previous version it will be more reasonable to play with that version until this update gets fixed.

no, unfortunately I download the mod on the browser rather than the mod thread allowing me to "have a copy of the mod" so... sorry
wish the devs could add a version for all the updates they made so far, not just for this mod but to all of them, kinda reminds me the day i had to downgrade calamity mod because it wasnt working with some other mods

wish the devs could add a version for all the updates they made so far, not just for this mod but to all of them, kinda reminds me the day i had to downgrade calamity mod because it wasnt working with some other mods
unfortunately the devs they "delete" the previous versions for the "new update" because they "only" test his mod to be played as a only one mod playthrough, but Im going to stop here until 360chadscope can fix this..... "when" only he knows that answer.

Back
Top Bottom