tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Might be a bit hard to code, but I think it would be cool to have a door that would take you back to another layer when you opened it, so you could have functional houses in the background instead of the foreground where they can get in the way sometimes

Item: Birdhouse
Tooltip: "Generally used for food."

Did that one get the wrong name?

Attachments

• Terraria - Birdhouse closed.JPG
    Terraria - Birdhouse closed.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Terraria - Birdhouse open.JPG
    Terraria - Birdhouse open.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 174
Is it still not compatible with multiplayer?
Sadly it's not :/
I'm working on fixing thatt, though I cant tell you with any certainty when it'll be done.
Might be a bit hard to code, but I think it would be cool to have a door that would take you back to another layer when you opened it, so you could have functional houses in the background instead of the foreground where they can get in the way sometimes
That might indeed be a bit hard to code, but I'll see what I can do.
Item: Birdhouse
Tooltip: "Generally used for food."
Did that one get the wrong name?
It did, yeah. With tModLoader v0.10 they changed the way names are assigned to items, so I had to change the code of >300 items slightly. I spotted a couple of oversights as well (I believe the gnome, too, is labeled as a birdhouse), but they all should be fixed in the next update.

It did, yeah. With tModLoader v0.10 they changed the way names are assigned to items, so I had to change the code of >300 items slightly. I spotted a couple of oversights as well (I believe the gnome, too, is labeled as a birdhouse), but they all should be fixed in the next update.
Yes, the gnome is labelled:
Birdhouse
"Holding a little shovel"
[doublepost=1498304471,1498304376][/doublepost]& if you could get the background door idea to work, that would be awesome

It would be nice if we could place fish under flattened platforms, as we can banners.

Also, Stinkfish can't be placed at all. (Why would I want to? It's a little-known fact that Ice Golems have a keen sense of smell. `:naughty: Stinkfish annoy them greatly.)

Thanks to the mod author, yes we can. `:) Read content description under heading ---Made placable

More Honeyfins don't seem to want to be placed when there's one already up. Clicking has no effect, apart from randomly consuming the Honeyfin on occasion.

You should add little figures or statues of mobs, that would be awesome to have a little mini golem sitting on a shelf, or a mini giant tortoise
bqhatvU.png

Some of these (more specifically the bottom row) I am not yet satisfied with and I might change before releasing 1.3.
More Honeyfins don't seem to want to be placed when there's one already up. Clicking has no effect, apart from randomly consuming the Honeyfin on occasion.
That's really odd, I'll look into that.

Yeah, those are amazing! What's the problem? I guess the Golem looks a bit undistinguished, and the EoC a bit Rastafarian, but apart from that... I really like the Fishron and ML in particular, though the Destroyer is probably the best.
Maybe try the Golem in his second form, with the exposed core glowing yellow?

bqhatvU.png

Some of these (more specifically the bottom row) I am not yet satisfied with and I might change before releasing 1.3.

That's really odd, I'll look into that.
These look awesome! My favorites are easily the Skeletron and Brain of Cthulhu :D Some, I have to say, are kinda strange. Much as most the bottom row, along with the EoC and Wall of Flesh. That Moon lord is probably the weirdest, and the Destroyer looks extremely happy/smirking (He should look more intimidating). Great job on them, though! Will you include minibosses too? (Frost/Pumpkin Moon, DD2 bosses [Remember, Betsy is a boss!], Lunar events, Martian Saucer, and Flying Dutchman. Also, don't forget Lunatic Cultist!)

:eek:
Those look even more awesome than I imagined
I still hope to see a giant tortoise figure, if you can
I will make that one as well, then.
Yeah, those are amazing! What's the problem? I guess the Golem looks a bit undistinguished, and the EoC a bit Rastafarian, but apart from that... I really like the Fishron and ML in particular, though the Destroyer is probably the best.
Maybe try the Golem in his second form, with the exposed core glowing yellow?
Thanks! I could try that, thanks for the idea.
These look awesome! My favorites are easily the Skeletron and Brain of Cthulhu :D Some, I have to say, are kinda strange. Much as most the bottom row, along with the EoC and Wall of Flesh. That Moon lord is probably the weirdest, and the Destroyer looks extremely happy/smirking (He should look more intimidating). Great job on them, though! Will you include minibosses too? (Frost/Pumpkin Moon, DD2 bosses [Remember, Betsy is a boss!], Lunar events, Martian Saucer, and Flying Dutchman. Also, don't forget Lunatic Cultist!)
Thank you! The Moon Lord is pretty weird, yeah. It's surprisingly hard to fit him in a 3x3 block space. I'll try to make the Destroyer look more menacing. And I'm planning on doing the mini bosses and the cultist as well, yeah.

I will make that one as well, then.

Thanks! I could try that, thanks for the idea.

Thank you! The Moon Lord is pretty weird, yeah. It's surprisingly hard to fit him in a 3x3 block space. I'll try to make the Destroyer look more menacing. And I'm planning on doing the mini bosses and the cultist as well, yeah.
Would modded bosses get their own statues too?

Back
Top Bottom