tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Hey could marble pillars be changed to be like the ones in this suggestion? And maybe add the rest of them too? https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-columns.33658/
That would be a cool idea, though I prefer not to include other people's suggestions into a mod that is primarily based on my own ideas. Plus, I don't know if the creator of the suggestion would be okay with me using the idea to begin with. I do really like the idea of the player being able to walk in front of the pillars, though. That might become a feature in the next update.
I don't think all of those metal pillars are needed or from other materials too.

I didn't even downloaded mod, but there should be Marble equivalent of Mable Pilar, Slab and other for Granite.
And Lead Glass to something different like Flint Glass or Metal Glass? I am not sure.

Alright so they updated tModLoader so I guess
~-~V1.2 is out now!~-~
Changes:
-updated to tModLoader v0.10.0.1 for Terraria v1.3.5.2
-added 3 pieces of furniture
-added placable alternatives for 67 potions (and a life crystal and a life fruit)
-made 84 vanilla background objects craftable
-made 9 vanilla walls craftable
-player can now no longer walk in front of marble pillar, as this caused a bug when placing the pillar (this is something I hope to rectify ASAP)
-changed some things about carpets for FPS improvements

If you encounter any problems after updating the mod, please tell me so I can fix them.

An update focusing mostly on stuff that is already in Terraria. Thrilling. Craft a 3D printer with some iron (or lead) and some wires to make stalagtites, stalagmites, small rocks, big rocks, intermediately sized rocks, placable potions and much more!
Now that a lot of the vanilla unobtainable content is out of the way, I aim to focus more on original content in the next update, including:
Is it possible to add a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil and Adamantite/Titanium Forge of the Blacksmith's Forge? I would really like to include it in a blacksmith shop, but because I'm in hardmode, the normal anvil and Furnace don't really do much then. Also, the texture of it is freaking beautiful, and I need to include it.
You should add little figures or statues of mobs, that would be awesome to have a little mini golem sitting on a shelf, or a mini giant tortoise
there should be Marble equivalent of Mable Pilar, Slab and other for Granite. And Lead Glass to something different like Flint Glass or Metal Glass? I am not sure.
All these are planned for the next major update. I know I said the HM blacksmith gear would be in this update and I'm sorry that it didn't happen, but I just wanted to get this update out of the way quickly as tModLoader had been updated some time ago.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, I am facing the displeasure - and the obligation - to inform you that I, despite my best efforts, am not infallible. You see, almost two hours ago I released v1.2, however I forgot (and forgot that I forgot) to test one of its crowning features - the placable potions. For in the many hours I spent meticulously programming the most professional of codes and crafting the most intricate of sprites, I not once actually tried them out in-game. You see, if you attempt to place any of the potions in the 1.2 update, you will find yourself placing a dirt block instead. This because the potions all redirected to invalid tile IDs when placed, which caused them to default to ID 0, this being the Dirt Block.
It pains me to tell you this, as I have spent years and years building up a reputation as somebody whose potions are not made of dirt.
Alas, I have spent the past two hours fixing my mistake. So here it is; The new and improved
~-~V1.2.1 is out now!~-~
The hottest of hot-fixes!
Changes:
-Potions no longer place dirt
-Learned a valuable life lesson; Something about testing your mod before shipping it

To all those who were expecting to plonk down a potion but instead found themselves placing the literal least valuable tile in the game, I am sorry for my mistake. The file in the OP has been updated, and so has the mod in the Mod Browser.

Is it possible to add a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil and Adamantite/Titanium Forge of the Blacksmith's Forge? I would really like to include it in a blacksmith shop, but because I'm in hardmode, the normal anvil and Furnace don't really do much then. Also, the texture of it is freaking beautiful, and I need to include it.
A small spoiler for the next update:
Djv5nVz.jpg

The war table was a cool idea. But now you're just going off the rails.
Yeah, I'm getting a bit tired, I get crazy when I'm tired
I still reckon the race car bed would be kinda cool to have around though
[doublepost=1498220917,1498220651][/doublepost]Oh, another idea, you've got the furnace/anvil combo, why not make:
The ultimate craftsman's table
Combination of: loom, sawmill, & heavy workbeck.

Hi, may I please request for a 0.9.2.3 download of this mod?
I'm afraid I don't have the old version anymore :indifferent: Though maybe someone else here still has it?
From now on I'll keep old versions of the mod at hand just in case.
models of stuff on it, say, biomes, model trains, armour/equipment
race car bed
bottles of chocolate milk
The ultimate craftsman's table
All added to the list of ideas for future updates.
can i have the sprites, i think it could use inprovement
I prefer to use my own work, but thanks for the offer anyways. Which sprites do you think need improvement?
I can never play without this mod again.
sorry
That solid, chunky form is really nice, but I think they'd look better if the smokestack and vent didn't take on anvil colors. Just my opinion. `:)
Noted. Now they'll just have the same colour as the normal anvil :)
This mod reminds me greatly of a great mod I used to play with back in tAPI. Keep up the good work!
Which mod was that?

Back
Top Bottom