tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I added a spoiler containing all current content of the mod to the OP to provide some kind of documentation:
Cabinets:
r9eJ84-kRH2Fz2rlrwvFfg.png

End Tables:
3_X4ex5JR5GzmAeCDjtHPQ.png

Wall-mounted Candelabras:
HUJK4dU5SZep75MnHqCLPQ.png

Wall-mounted Clocks:
g7FGWUoEQo_4aouruK5CnA.png

Wardrobes:
Q0AbY6xcSBmv9RsHacbugA.png

Mirrors:
yK2XI8ZSTFKHldRtSUdqXA.png

Collectable Inaction Figures:
MQIQ2JgNSquiaRZIh6dtPw.png

Flower Pots:
t4-gr2lIQg24zD4-RY1Y6g.png

Vanilla Background Objects:
GkinbsOlQZegJT4e30t9xw.png

Placeable Potions, Food and Weapons:
P5kg98IFS2Kjm2FMQY-Ecw.png

Placable Fish:
culHOeVUTTmVt9o2Ba3IAg.png

Business Signs:
VSOJmV6BTvemhTwzJ0wM_A.png

Tavern Stuff:
zP702SuiRW26-r28ayE1hQ.png

Barber Stuff:
ZCakTM9MRWqVrJk64S2jwQ.png

Garden Stuff:
tDI0dQXOSpuQTFGViXv6ig.png

Kitchen Stuff:
PfMWBEKaRy6Rx1yma0AQ-Q.png

Moneybags:
3FTIZnMTS7yDlJTQSbfsNg.png

Blank Paintable Furniture:
BQOVV5_uQ-_1KpXnE2OxoQ.png

Posters:
8RFAK3TXT0q06RLEy5Kajw.png

Team-Coloured Curtain Walls and Banners:
CaMTJfBJRDOA88qRlfD68w.png

Tapestries:
uvTDMuIxQWS-cG3xIW2_0A.png

Stained Glass Windows:
66Jf2Tp0R0_m5w9oerXSIw.png

Blacksmith's Furnaces:
ms8_FAZpRpa9L5jbtAB30w.png

Crafting Stations:
tOgJt46FS8m6T0uQGb8Dgg.png

Mystical Furniture:
8Q3jc2GHRhaEmZiTsjEF2A.png

Sandstone Furniture:
OC_XoX9AQdu_2WdW1NclRQ.png

Royal Furniture (and a slime):
8ejgdT6CRT65H2N1txyvow.png

Princess Furniture:
c6udGflgTlGNEP8bjqIu8Q.png

Paintings sold by the Painter:
t_N-TuI6RMWl9dQ-Z8tGsw.png

New stuff sold by the Travelling Merchant:
76r5RuAWQLaGSXByxC4TAA.png

Limestone Stuff:
5hEj9KEIRM2I4pKxwtRhQA.png

Pillars:
eE9vs5G2Ry2CR0qfAvTwKA.png

Other Tiles:
fuXt-F3pQliGEuaSt-yfyw.png

Carpets (can be placed on any block):
E7ELhh-PQ8KAJFIGf86TeA.png

Misc:
rFoASLt4QW6IYWH9-_Gkmw.png
Also contains some items that will be released with the next bug fix patch. Let me know if I missed anything.
Wow, hard to imagine Terraria without all the great additions you've made!

A suggestion if I may: lanterns that attach to walls, similar to the wall-mount candelabras you made.
I'm glad to hear you enjoy the mod!
I'm planning on adding wall lanterns and wall candles in a future update. Thanks for the suggestion!
So. I got it working. I've had to delete the spirit mod and the map now loads fine. As a builder, it was not a very difficult decision.
Huh, that's odd. I've used the Spirit Mod in combination with my mod in the past without any problems. Maybe I changed something in the latest update that causes conflict. I'll look into it, thanks for the lead!

Huh, that's odd. I've used the Spirit Mod in combination with my mod in the past without any problems. Maybe I changed something in the latest update that causes conflict. I'll look into it, thanks for the lead!

I don't think it was spirit specifically that was conflicting. It's just that I have all the major content mods aka..thorium, tremor, calamity, sacred tools and spirit. I removed spirit because I had made the least amount of progress with it so I would incur the least amount of loss by removing it.

Such a gorgeous mod! Really enjoying playing around with the pillars and stylish new blocks, especially sandstone and its furniture.

Would it be possible allow the new light sources to be turned off and on again with a wire signal like vanilla lights can?
Thanks heaps for making this mod.

Last edited:
For one Cob Walls are made via clay blocks at a furnace.
So 1 clay block = 4 cob walls, it's just you can't revert them back.

Onto my issue with this mod.
I've got a world made and played for a few hours and I have some items that this mod adds in, and now I can't even load up that world.
When I try to load it up it'll state that this mod failed to load and can't load the world.

Great mod but how can you make the 3D printer still no clue :confused:
Some Iron/Lead Bars and some Wire. I'm planning on making a comprehensive documentation of all the mod's contents at some point in the future.
Such a gorgeous mod! Really enjoying playing around with the pillars and stylish new blocks, especially sandstone and its furniture.

Would it be possible allow the new light sources to be turned off and on again with a wire signal like vanilla lights can?
Thanks heaps for making this mod.
Thank you :D
I'll add that in the next update. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ok..so it broke again. I really hope you can fix the bug in the next update. I really don't want to play with out this mod.
I'm doing everything I can to fix this bug. It's really strange how some people are experiencing this problem while some others aren't, so I'm not sure how long it'll take to fix. It seems that preventing carpets from being saved/loaded might fix it, although I have yet to confirm this. Just in case, would you be alright with playing an alternate, carpet-less version (which would be released alongside the next update) until I manage to fix the issue?
not having a "problem" with the mod, but how do you make Cob Walls? I found them interesting, but I forgot how to make them
They're 1 Clay Block at a furnace.
Onto my issue with this mod.
I've got a world made and played for a few hours and I have some items that this mod adds in, and now I can't even load up that world.
When I try to load it up it'll state that this mod failed to load and can't load the world.
As mentioned above, I'm working on fixing this. I'm planning on releasing a version alongside the next update that cuts out the problematic content for the time being. Thanks for reporting the bug.

I'll be totally all right with a carpet less version if it fixes the loading issue. One thing though, I haven't placed any carpet down on my world yet.

Also, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time and effort to fix the issue. Seriously. You didn't have to, but you are doing so and that's amazing.

Hey I've got a problem with the mod, whenever i load a world for the first time every thing is fine but if i leave then go back in it crashed and says "chadsfurni no backup" and i cant get back into the world

Okay, to put it simply, whenever I try to destroy the Decorative Mysterious Tablet, my game completely crashes. No special error message, just, 'Terraria has stopped responding'. I do have a lot of mods, but none of them add the same thing or similar.

I'll be totally all right with a carpet less version if it fixes the loading issue. One thing though, I haven't placed any carpet down on my world yet.
Also, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time and effort to fix the issue. Seriously. You didn't have to, but you are doing so and that's amazing.
No problem :) It's a bit stressful to fix a problem which you don't know the origin of and you haven't been able to replicate first-hand, but that's alright, I just want everyone to be able to play the game :p
Hey I've got a problem with the mod, whenever i load a world for the first time every thing is fine but if i leave then go back in it crashed and says "chadsfurni no backup" and i cant get back into the world
Have you tried deleting the mod's file at [Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods] and then re-downloading the mod? If that doesn't fix the problem, I've got a patch coming out soon that will hopefully fix the problem for everyone. For the time being, I don't think you'll be able to use the mod on your world, but the world should be fine outside of that.
could you please made any sci-fi blocks which you can craft from thungsten or titanium? I really miss this in terraria
I'll add it to the list of suggestions. Thanks for the idea!
Okay, to put it simply, whenever I try to destroy the Decorative Mysterious Tablet, my game completely crashes. No special error message, just, 'Terraria has stopped responding'. I do have a lot of mods, but none of them add the same thing or similar.
This is a bug that I also found, and I hope I'll have fixed it by the next patch. Thanks for reporting!

@Demon NOCLIP
In your world did you use the blacksmith forge?
Cause if you did I think[I might be wrong on this] that might be the cause of this bug we've been getting.

Cause in my world that was messing up I had that placed down.
So I created a new world an played a small bit in that world, loaded up my old one and it loaded fine.
I removed the Blacksmith Forge to see if that was it and my world loaded fine after I removed it.
I could be wrong on the forge being the issue here but it's at least a start in narrowing down the issues.

@Demon NOCLIP
In your world did you use the blacksmith forge?
Cause if you did I think[I might be wrong on this] that might be the cause of this bug we've been getting.

Cause in my world that was messing up I had that placed down.
So I created a new world an played a small bit in that world, loaded up my old one and it loaded fine.
I removed the Blacksmith Forge to see if that was it and my world loaded fine after I removed it.
I could be wrong on the forge being the issue here but it's at least a start in narrowing down the issues.
It has nothing to do with the Blacksmith Forge, I think it was probably a coincidence.
Well I know that was the only thing I had placed in my world, before the world break happened, so I was only assuming.
That's really odd. Thanks for the information, this may give me an idea of what the problem is.
With this mod enabled, my frame rate has been dropping considerably from smooth 60+ to 32-34 FPS.
Even tested with only just this mod enabled.
Are you using the latest version of the mod? 1.4.0.1, that is?

Back
Top Bottom