tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

This mod used to have a higher than normal memory footprint. I used to be able to either run All big mods like thorium, tremor, calamity, spirit together or I could add this mod and would need to cut one of the bigger mods out. I've since switched to TML 64bit and run about 60 mods without issue.

Last edited:
Finally got around to fixing the images in the OP.
Holy s*** thank you so much! I never knew how much I needed this until now.
Is the issue fixed when using the 64bit version?
Hi! I have an idea for this mod: Locked shadow chest. It would be crafted with one shadow chest, and two iron bars.
Lockable chests is something I'm thinking about adding in a future update, thanks for the suggestion!
Can you make the tent background item placeable?
It already is! Should be the item "Large Cavern Object", crafted with some wood and iron/lead at the 3D printer. It has a couple of possible textures, so you might have to break and replace it a couple of times.

Last edited:
I'm getting a weird performance issue with this one.

I'm running it alongside Calamity and an assortment of minor mods like Boss Checklist. With Chad's running, I get a weird "flicker" across my whole screen and my framerate feels unstable. At first I thought this was a memory issue, so I tested it with 64bit tmodloader - same problem. Let me know if there are additional particular details I should provide than these:

Win 10
1080 GTX
i5-7500K
2560x1440

tmodloader 10.1.5

I'm getting a weird performance issue with this one.

I'm running it alongside Calamity and an assortment of minor mods like Boss Checklist. With Chad's running, I get a weird "flicker" across my whole screen and my framerate feels unstable. At first I thought this was a memory issue, so I tested it with 64bit tmodloader - same problem. Let me know if there are additional particular details I should provide than these:

Win 10
1080 GTX
i5-7500K
2560x1440

tmodloader 10.1.5
What other mods are you using?

What other mods are you using?

Current mod list:

Calamity w/o music
Magic Storage
Boss Checklist
Recipe Browser
Max Stack Plus
Helpful Hotkeys
Mod Settings Configurator
Friendly NPCs Don't Die
Auto Trash
Wing Slot
Wireless Teleporters
Hero's Tools

Since Calamity is so huge I thought maybe it was a memory issue and that's why I tried the 64bit tmodloader, but that doesn't seem to be the cause. I did neglect to try running just the furniture mod to test whether it's actually the mod itself or a conflict with something else.

Edit: Updated mod list and just verified that the problem persists when loading just the furniture mod.

Last edited:
I've been using this mod alongside Thorium and its been great, except for the fact that I cant seem to craft floors even though they show up in the recipe browser. Anyone know why this could be?

I'm doing another run using this mod. I swear, this mod changes everything. <3 Thank you so much for it.

Possible bug: The Granite End Table uses Granite Blocks, rather than Smooth Granite Blocks. Or is that one of those Hipster sorts of building preferences? I don't know. I was walking through Central Park in Manhattan one day and I saw some people sitting on a pile of leaves and twigs. Hey, I don't judge.

Pillars can sometimes bugout. Are you trying to place them in front of a wall? If so, remove the walls and re try placing them.

Pillars don't seem to stack on themselves. They require an adjacent surface to place, though the wall used to place them can be removed afterwards. I've been working around it, but it can be a bit of a pain.

Back
Top Bottom