tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

@360Chadscope , if you look at the 1st page, it shows placeble fish (hung). However if you look at heroes mod and recipe browser, it only shows 1 placeble fish (Honeyfin)

can anyone tell me if it is a bug or is it my computer. and how to fix it?

sorry, I just do a lot of fishing builds

@360Chadscope , if you look at the 1st page, it shows placeble fish (hung). However if you look at heroes mod and recipe browser, it only shows 1 placeble fish (Honeyfin)

can anyone tell me if it is a bug or is it my computer. and how to fix it?
The other fish can be placed normally. Honeyfins can also be consumed, though, so hanging them up wasn't working the same way; that's why you have to convert normal honeyfins to the placeable version.

The other fish can be placed normally. Honeyfins can also be consumed, though, so hanging them up wasn't working the same way; that's why you have to convert normal honeyfins to the placeable version.

I tried that, but it doesn't work (is it just for non quest fish). For example, the flarefin koi, which is shown hanging up in the photo, will not hang naturally
[doublepost=1552516454,1552516279][/doublepost]Oh... nevermind, it worked for me, Thank you so much! (I was worried that my pirate ship build was toast :cool:)
I tried that, but it doesn't work (is it just for non quest fish). For example, the flarefin koi, which is shown hanging up in the photo, will not hang naturally

this is one of the best mod ever...somoene know another mod who add great furniture? ( i mean..vanilla style...not weird funny furnitue ) :)

Found another bug. The "Cocktail Bar" item, which looks like a solid'ish gray version of the
Bar.png
bar, places nothing but a dirt block instead of a cocktail bar.

=============

EDIT: March 24th. Oh dear. Hope everything's going well with you, sir Chad!

Got another odd bug report. Not sure how reproducible it is.

Does the Horse statue (The tall rectangular one, not the default Unicorn statue.) have more than one frame of possible placement? I noticed that when I try to put it down, it turns into a translucent gray rectangle instead of a place-down sprite as a preview of how it'll look. Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:
hello im trying to load this mod, and for some reason it's saying this in the image below, i tried to load it with other mods and then i tried to load it by it self still the same issue. pls reply this mod is cool adds so much life to the game thanks!
20190402063014_1.jpg

I love the mod! There is just little weird thing happening when I play MP with my friend. When you break/build ladder, there is a pretty big chance that you will get gold clock (placable item). When you are building like 10 blocks high ladder, you can get aroud 8 gold clocks :D We have not tried many items yet, so gold clocks may be dropped from other stuf as well.

I´ve got a little favor to ask: Coffing Beds. I´m doing a vampire knives playthrough with vampire knives expanded but sadly the beds don´t fit so it´d be nice to just have a coffin bed for my mansion (which looks awful in my opinion since I´m not good at building in terraria) that fits my vampire playthrough.
I don´t need it right now it´d just be a nice additon for it and it doesn´t matter if you don´t do it it´s just a simple request.
Bye and thanks for reading my request.

Hi Chad. I am unsure if you are aware, but Cabinets seems to have major instability in Multiplayer. Earlier I was trying to remove a Dynasty Cabinet and it wouldn't budge, even though there were no items in it.
Wooden Cabinets seem to only be breakable on one edge and sometimes spawn half of a Boreal Wood Cabinet.
Wooden Wardrobe doesn't have Clothing UI.

Would it be possible to add damask/victorian-style wallpaper? I think it would be a very nice option for interior decorating. Thanks in advance if you consider it, this is my favourite Terraria mod ^-^
Here's some inspiration if needed: Imgur

I probably did this wrong because I made it a 32x32 pixel image instead of a 16x16 image but eh. Let's see how that first Damask one turns out if blurred repeatedly, then shrank down.

rWL6fE4.png

rWL6fE4.png
rWL6fE4.png

rWL6fE4.png
rWL6fE4.png

I might've found a possible bug with the transparent blocks in the mod?
32CtOv6.png

As you can see, the back wall has no holes in it, but any wall squares that are covered and "encased" in transparent blocks disappear.

Also, I'm having trouble constructing wardrobes and ornate bookcases. I have the wood required, and I'm at the sawmill, but I still can't craft it. Is anyone else having these problems, or am I doing something wrong?

I probably did this wrong because I made it a 32x32 pixel image instead of a 16x16 image but eh. Let's see how that first Damask one turns out if blurred repeatedly, then shrank down.

rWL6fE4.png

rWL6fE4.png
rWL6fE4.png

rWL6fE4.png
rWL6fE4.png

Looks good! That's the kind of look I was going for, thanks ^-^

Great work , it does look insanely cool . Especially the royal, mystical and princess furnitures . Will you add more kinds of furnitures like thoses ones ? I would enjoy a art deco, a navy ( with boats like deco covered with navy blue colored carpets ) and some other furnitures .
Are more musical instruments like organ, guitar, violin or glass harmonica planned ?
I hope to see what’s next . Keep up for the good work .

So, interesting little bug, I believe. The Royal Wardrobe says I need 20 of any wood to make it at the Spinning Wheel. Well, I have them, but I can't make it. Not sure what the issue might be. Even tried it with regular wood and nothing. Any idea as to what the problem might be? Please and thank you! Oh and I'm using this in multiplayer, if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom