tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

So, interesting little bug, I believe. The Royal Wardrobe says I need 20 of any wood to make it at the Spinning Wheel. Well, I have them, but I can't make it. Not sure what the issue might be. Even tried it with regular wood and nothing. Any idea as to what the problem might be? Please and thank you! Oh and I'm using this in multiplayer, if that matters.
Are you using a "Rumpelstiltskin's Spinning Wheel" or a "Loom"?

Spinning Wheel. I already knew I had to have it. I can craft the rest of the Royal furniture except for that. I've already kinda forgotten about it at this point...

Can anyone tell me why when I have 20 mods loaded on Terraria, it runs at 144fps, but when I enable ChadsFurniture, it goes down to 42fps? This was tested with JUST ChadsFurniture and only one other mod instead of all other 19, and they all reduce the game down to 42fps.

So this means that ChadsFurniture is probably lagging the computer down and it has to do with mod incompatibility with every mod I have installed individually.

Can anyone help me on this?

FYI: ChadsFurniture worked just fine on my laptop, but now on my desktop, its having issues.

(I've disabled the carpet section in the config.json file, and I'm unsure how to open .tmod files)

(Changing the light from Colour/White to Retro/Trippy fixes the FPS issue, but I would like to not play on those lighting settings)

WoodFloors (and possibly other carpet/floors) return to their original position, even after removed. Possibly caused by being lazy and breaking the blocks instead of using the stanly knife. However, removing them after with the stanly knife does not fix the issue.

Trellises do not allow light to pass through them, even though they appear that they should.

WoodFloors (and possibly other carpet/floors) return to their original position, even after removed. Possibly caused by being lazy and breaking the blocks instead of using the stanly knife. However, removing them after with the stanly knife does not fix the issue.

Trellises do not allow light to pass through them, even though they appear that they should.
this happens with me too.

Not sure if it's intended, but Wooden Crates can't be used when there are other "usable" objects around (Doors, Chests, etc.) and Smart Cursor is enabled.
This is probably caused by
disableSmartCursor = true;
line in crate.cs. Is it needed for some reason?

The mod says it was built for 0.10.0.5 or something
I use 0.11.5 tmodloader ver.
Before i never had Problems with it?

I'm late, really late, but this still seems important. I honestly love this mod so much. I've always loved decorating in Terraria, but generally there wan't much to decorate with. I'm hyped to convert all of my trophy collections to figurines, put some carpet in my NPCs boxes and cover my walls with brand new paintings and vanities. Oh, how do you get the painter to sell the Slime Rancher piece...:)

Can anyone tell me why when I have 20 mods loaded on Terraria, it runs at 144fps, but when I enable ChadsFurniture, it goes down to 42fps? This was tested with JUST ChadsFurniture and only one other mod instead of all other 19, and they all reduce the game down to 42fps.

So this means that ChadsFurniture is probably lagging the computer down and it has to do with mod incompatibility with every mod I have installed individually.

Can anyone help me on this?

FYI: ChadsFurniture worked just fine on my laptop, but now on my desktop, its having issues.

(I've disabled the carpet section in the config.json file, and I'm unsure how to open .tmod files)

(Changing the light from Colour/White to Retro/Trippy fixes the FPS issue, but I would like to not play on those lighting settings)
I have same problem, except I have light set to trippy by default because my PC is slow, and without chadsfurniture I get 60 FPS and with - 20. I have a lot of other heavy mods - calamity, qwerty, redemption, pinky.

Got the Terraria itch again and this was the first mod I just needed to reinstall (new computer) because it's so amazing. Hoping to hear from Chad re: an update in the new year!

Chad's last activity on the forums was almost a year ago, so I don't think there's much chance for any of these problems to get fixed sadly :/

Long hiatuses happen a lot around here, as life changes and we fall in and out of interests and hobbies. Personally I wouldn't even bother updating anything at this point until Terraria 1.4 is released... whenever that may be.

I got faith in Chad's return. And if not, hope he's doing well regardless!

Back
Top Bottom