tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Long hiatuses happen a lot around here, as life changes and we fall in and out of interests and hobbies. Personally I wouldn't even bother updating anything at this point until Terraria 1.4 is released... whenever that may be.

I got faith in Chad's return. And if not, hope he's doing well regardless!
I guess I can't argue with that, here I thought I was done with Terraria but it looks like I just needed an extended break away, after 6 months I came back (but only because someone dragged me back)
Maybe... guess we'll wait and see, guess you all should enjoy this mod and other currently author-missing mods before 1.4 drops

If I wanted to use this with an adventure map, and upload to curse, would anyone who downloaded the map need to have your mod installed to see your sprites?

I'm willing to bet that they would. I doubt mod data gets saved into the world file itself. After all, disabling a mod that has furniture in that world and then loading that world tends to substitute these pink square things for the furniture that was from that mod when the mod isn't loaded.

If I wanted to use this with an adventure map, and upload to curse, would anyone who downloaded the map need to have your mod installed to see your sprites?
Definitely. They'd need it installed and active while using that world/map -- or else what ShadowTiger said above will occur, along with other possible problems.

If you still decide to upload it as-is, I'd put (CHAD'S FURNITURE-AND-MORE-MOD REQUIRED) in title or somewhere really easy for people to see.

Bug reporting here: I was playing Multiplayer with a friend, and I went to place down a Mushroom Cabinet. I didn't get a screenshot, sadly, but the cabinet, when placed down, turned into a Slime Cabinet, 1 block to the left (so it actually overlapped preexisting furniture items) and spawned half of a Kitchen Counter where the right half of the cabinet SHOULD have been. Mining the Kitchen Counter got nothing, but the Slime Cabinet was unmineable (I had a Platinum Pick), but attempting to mine it *did* give back the Mushroom Cabinet. I tested the bug again and it happened again as expected, so I quit the world to get Cheat Sheet open to delete the tile. I went back into the world in Single Player and the bug fixed itself, the cabinet I tried to mine was gone, and the second one was where I was supposed to put it, having turned back into a Mushroom Cabinet from a Slime one. If it happens again I'll put up a screenshot.

First post here, love the mod! I don't know how much work it would require, but if it would be possible I would love if the custom terrain walls had the proper color on the map instead of all of them having the same shade of gray.

Does anyone know how to get the "Organ Pipe" item?

I tried all my NPCs through every moon phase but none of them seem to sell it and recipe browser can't help me if it isn't craftable, which it is not.

Also: For anyone wondering, the "Spinning Wheel" is currently sold by the Merchant on the night of a New Moon.

Finally found that thing.

Does anyone know what happened to Chad? He hasn't posted anything in over a year.

IIRC his computer broke and he *might* be in school? Not sure.

I'm told long hiatus is normal for him, but I don't know how long his most recent one is compared to his previous.

(PS: You know anything about those organ pipes??)

IIRC his computer broke and he *might* be in school? Not sure.

I'm told long hiatus is normal for him, but I don't know how long his most recent one is compared to his previous.

(PS: You know anything about those organ pipes??)
Thanks for the info, hope he comes back soon, I love his mod but it keeps causing memory overloads. As for the organ pipes, I have no idea, sorry.

Try the 64-bit version of tModLoader. I've had a bunch more success with it..

No idea what gets ya the pipe organ. Sorry. D: Any luck with that portable Guide mod from jopojelly? It can show you what drops items or how they're crafted. Items that are sold, or maybe from a treasure bag or something, however, likely won't be shown in it.

Try the 64-bit version of tModLoader. I've had a bunch more success with it..

No idea what gets ya the pipe organ. Sorry. D: Any luck with that portable Guide mod from jopojelly? It can show you what drops items or how they're crafted. Items that are sold, or maybe from a treasure bag or something, however, likely won't be shown in it.
AH yes, I do have recipe browser installed, and Pipe Organ does not show in it, which is how I know it isn't craftable.

I checked just about every other NPC, but seeing if the travelling merchant sells it or not is hell because cheat sheet doesn't reset his trades every time you spawn a new one in, and he rarely sells Chad's stuff as it is already.

bug reporting:

can't place anything on pillars
not even the pillars themselves
so I have to place a block under where I want to place the pillar first before placing it

bug reporting:

can't place anything on pillars
not even the pillars themselves
so I have to place a block under where I want to place the pillar first before placing it
I believe the pillars are intended to be placed against walls, which I personally think is silly and detracts from their usefulness, but if you want to place the pillars in a more normal fashion, that may be their design intended usage.

Well I really hope I can place blocks on pillars

I'm sure a bug this time, missing sprite (?) of horse statue facing right
1586748122541.png

also I really hope to place a metal bench under this fountain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom