Chair issues: NPC not moving home at night if chair has solid block on top. They wobble if chair at platform (not at ground)

Unftf🌴

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Similar got reported in earlier updates. Some got fixed but those two still dont work:

1.) NPC dont move home at night if their chair is placed below a solid block. E.g. like
1617099535461.png

2.) They wobble around if the chair is placed at a platform which is not located at ground. E.g. like
wobble.gif
(the nurse is at a chair which is place like the left one)

I mean . . . you are blocking their chair. I'd say this is you interfering with the home teleport process intentionally at that point. I don't really consider that a bug.

I mean . . . you are blocking their chair. I'd say this is you interfering with the home teleport process intentionally at that point. I don't really consider that a bug.
It was only used as an example to narrow it down to a simple house configuration.
If any other chair-like object is used (e.g. throne, bed, ..) they also teleport back at night (but not sitting on it).
Or during rain they also teleport back. But only at day time not at night.
In both cases they stay below their house flag instead of the chair. They could also stay there if the chair is blocked.

But do as you like. It's not that important as other reported bugs. If the player know about it he can do some work around or maybe even use it.
But I guess player who don't know about it will wonder why that happen.

Back
Top Bottom