Game Mechanics Chairs and tables

This has been suggested before, and while I do think it's a really nice idea, it unfortunately stumbles upon a rather severe technical problem.

The problem is that for a player to (visually) sit in a chair, every single armour and vanity set would need a sitting pose (or even multiple). It would take a ton of work to add those to every single spritesheet; probably more than a small, conditional visual touch is worth.

Of course that's not to say it won't happen: it's not my decision to make. But unfortunately, it's rather unlikely.

As for the potion effect elongation, it's a bit counter intuitive, if you ask me. Generally, you use potions just before you need them, to maximise the effect you can out of their duration. However, it would cost time to set up a table and a chair, so essentially you're wasting time to save time. It's a bit paradoxical. ;)

I like the idea of indigestion being implemented into the game. No more eating Pad Thai in the middle of a boss fight, and maybe your character's skin colour will turn green (from barfing) as well. :merchanttongue::nursetongue:

Back
Top Bottom