Other Challenge Mode

Reimplement Ocram

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Intel Xeon Ω

The Destroyer
Since now we'll have a couple of new bosses,I had an idea for a "challenge mode" which would be a post-Moon Lord equivalent to Hardmode,and be activated in a similar way. This would allow even more new bosses. There could even be a possiblity to allow Ocram to be reimplemented. However Ocram would probably be buffed to make it a challenging boss to fight, and not just an easy boss to farm with lousy Pre-Hardmode attacks and a similar amount of health as Plantera. In addition it would need to use something other than normal demon sickles,which can easily be semi-nullified by using just an Ankh Charm, and the Servant of Ocram would be nerfed to not just spin around like a stationary Flaming Wheel and kill you easily. The weapons that used Souls of Blight could also return,since they were cool when they existed. I didn't know where to put this,so I put it in Other,just in case you ask why I put this here.

There are multiple problems with this suggestion, so I'm going to go ahead and spell them out in a list format (as I like to do).

1) Ocram was removed for a reason, he is not coming back. Period.
2) Since the final update of the game is coming out soon, adding a whole new part of the game is a bit... Much.
3) Other than mentioning Ocram, you didn't provide any details to the other bosses of Challenge Mode, if there are any, that is.
4) There were sooo many problems with the souls of blight, I would have to make an entire book to discuss it. It was the best thing ever removed in the game. (Change my mind)

Last edited:
There are multiple problems with this suggestion, so I'm going to go ahead and spell them out in a list format (as I like to do).

1) Ocram was removed for a reason, if is not coming back. Period.
2) Since the final update of the game is coming out soon, adding a whole new part of the game is a bit... Much.
3) Other than mentioning Ocram, you didn't provide any details to the other bosses of Challenge Mode, if there are any, that is.
4) There were sooo many problems with the souls of blight, I would have to make an entire book to discuss it. It was the best thing ever removed in the game. (Change my mind)
1.Other than the point that it's basically a Semi-Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu,you win...
2.Yeah,I kinda agree with this one.
3.I'd leave it to Re-Logic or the rest of the community to make them up,since I'm not a really creative person.
4.The only problem that I know of with Souls of Blight was that they are affected by gravity,unlike the other souls.

1.Other than the point that it's basically a Semi-Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu,you win...
2.Yeah,I kinda agree with this one.
3.I'd leave it to Re-Logic or the rest of the community to make them up,since I'm not a really creative person.
4.The only problem that I know of with Souls of Blight was that they are affected by gravity,unlike the other souls.
I'm not talking about the physics of the souls of blight at all lol. We're not on the same page with that one.

Also, you don't just say, "Mmm, I'd like content. Hey, devs! I know you're already trying your best to provide content, but can you work on my half baked suggestion that has already been suggested numerous times and you've probably already considered it. And you also have to make the other part of my suggestion, too. Pleaseeeeeee."

I'm not talking about the physics of the souls of blight at all lol. We're not on the same page with that one.

Also, you don't just say, "Mmm, I'd like content. Hey, devs! I know you're already trying your best to provide content, but can you work on my half baked suggestion that has already been suggested numerous times and you've probably already considered it. And you also have to make the other part of my suggestion, too. Pleaseeeeeee."
Yeah,but anyways I like constructive criticism,it helps me with smaller issues that I can't find myself. Anyways,moderators,just lock this post,I don't need it no more

Yeah,but anyways I like constructive criticism,it helps me with smaller issues that I can't find myself. Anyways,moderators,just lock this post,I don't need it no more

Your thread has been locked as requested. In the future, you may report your own threads if they require staff attention. It allows us to see requests quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom