Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Are you interested in this kind of challenge?

• Absolutely! I look forward to participate when the challenge becomes open!

Votes: 190 71.2%
  • I probably won't pass the first few, so I may not participate. Still, Support!

Votes: 83 31.1%
  • I believe Mediumcore and Hardcore are challenge enough for everyone.

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • I do not like this idea as is, but with my suggestions, this could work.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I absolutely dislike this idea, for whatever reason.

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should set up weekly challenges
[doublepost=1459641546,1459641146][/doublepost]Oh support btw. A good challenge would be beat the game with no accessories.

:D

Wow, 10 challenges down. If only I could just go into a long spiel on how much fun/challenging this has been so far, but unfortunately spoilers would be abundant, so I can't do that. :(

Good luck to everyone for your current and future challenges!

Is this challenge thread still active? i would love to try my hand at some of these. i may also have a few suggestions for challenges that could be added. i'm a bit of a puzzle fanatic, and as my idol always says, "a true gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved." @Thought if you still running this thread, please message me at some point when you get a chance.

Best regards:
Ace: The WIld Card

You should set up weekly challenges
[doublepost=1459641546,1459641146][/doublepost]Oh support btw. A good challenge would be beat the game with no accessories.

Impossible, Moon Lord without dodging, (Master Ninja Gear) Flying, Running fast, Knockback/Debuff Resist, Mana Buffs, Infinite Arrow Quiver, ETC. Living Hell.

Support!

I would like to participate in these challenges, if these are time restrained however, I might have to go by Game Time, since I dont get the Computer all the time, just some of the time.

Yes i would love a challenge too!

(espiecially thoose with: no starting items, and another one maybe after a certain amount of days you become insane and have to live in caverns etc. it would be interesting)

They are cool basicly xD

Man, the challenges are definitely harder, and I am having trouble with the one I am on, for lack of time, however I am confident in my skills, and definitely hope to be at at least challenge 35 by August, but for now, I am going to only work on weekends and Fridays until May 25th. One more month of living hell my sophomore year of High School! Plus do not, i repeat, do NOT ask me for spoilers, as I am waaaaay ahead of everyone else, as one week of being sick will give you little else to do other than sleep, and I will not give them for I was asked not to. Almost halfway done tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom