Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Are you interested in this kind of challenge?

• Absolutely! I look forward to participate when the challenge becomes open!

Votes: 190 71.2%
  • I probably won't pass the first few, so I may not participate. Still, Support!

Votes: 83 31.1%
  • I believe Mediumcore and Hardcore are challenge enough for everyone.

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • I do not like this idea as is, but with my suggestions, this could work.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I absolutely dislike this idea, for whatever reason.

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll update the leaderboard with those stats. I personally am at the Moon Lord fight now, though my accessories show I have a ways to go before defeating him. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
i am officially quitting until i get better, the pressure of people beating hardmode bosses before i can beat up the eye of Cthulhu is ridiculous, with 50 challenges its ridiculous how im EVER going to beat the moon lord in each one, let alone the first challenge...
Hey man, sorry if we are pressuring you to keep up, didn't mean to. Its still more about the challenge than the race, so keep going man. :joy:

Quick Progress: About to start to fight the cultist. Gonna do it tomorrow, since here in germany it's almost 12pm.

Guess what guys?

I FINISHED THE 1ST CHALLENGE!
(Da moon lord fight was hard doe)

Hope to see you guys progressing as well!

End of Challenge 1.png

(Well, the end of the 1st Challenge...)

Unbenannt.jpg

I have completed the first challenge. Those, who are still plaaying the first JUST DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
Good luck everyone! :D

they spend their life doing it, its ridiculous. i have taken priority of making a similar challenge except you must do something to complete it instead of completing the WHOLE GODDAMB FREAKING GAME...

Great job. I finished mine about 18 hours ago. The second challenge and all updates may be delayed over the labour day weekend, sorry.

I chose the wrong time to enter the challenge. I have exams in one week and won't be able to play the challenge.:(

I live in germany and still have summer holidays. School starts on 14th September. So I have one week left.

Are all challenges going to require you to beat the entire game over and over again? Because the first challenge wasn't that hard, its just that it was super tedious to finish the game.

I hope that we won't need to finish the game for every challenge. For the pickaxe challenge only till WoF will be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom