Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Are you interested in this kind of challenge?

• Absolutely! I look forward to participate when the challenge becomes open!

Votes: 190 71.2%
  • I probably won't pass the first few, so I may not participate. Still, Support!

Votes: 83 31.1%
  • I believe Mediumcore and Hardcore are challenge enough for everyone.

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • I do not like this idea as is, but with my suggestions, this could work.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I absolutely dislike this idea, for whatever reason.

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna join this, I just a few minutes ago beat Moon Lord on Expert and need something intresting to do inbetween just building stuff.

So far, we have had 25 participants and 8 challenges completed in 12 days. Good job, everyone! Now, some news.

Due to the start of school, I will be rather busy. What this means:
My challenge will be put on hold for the moment. Masterbrain, Felis, congratulations. You can pass me easily now.
I will still provide challenges to players, but I may take a day or two to answer them. Sorry for any delays.

Hey, am I too late to actually have joined? I want to ascend to Challenge Mode, to see how the challenges would go.

hey, i may be a little late, but this s sounds amazing! it would be amazing if you are still doing this and let me enter.

So Im in the home stretch, just need to get some good armor and fight the lunar cycle (cultist, towers, moonlord) a few times, then challenge 1 will be done!

Update, I've completed the second challenge. Won't post my setup to it here so that I don't spoil anything.

Challenge 2 seems to have been a bit too easy, and everyone seems to follow the same exploit, so I have changed the wording of Challenge 2 somewhat to make it more difficult. For those who have passed Challenge 2, you can optionally try the challenge again. However, you do not need to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom