Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Are you interested in this kind of challenge?

• Absolutely! I look forward to participate when the challenge becomes open!

Votes: 190 71.2%
  • I probably won't pass the first few, so I may not participate. Still, Support!

Votes: 83 31.1%
  • I believe Mediumcore and Hardcore are challenge enough for everyone.

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • I do not like this idea as is, but with my suggestions, this could work.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I absolutely dislike this idea, for whatever reason.

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can I join mid-challenge? I really just want to play, not as much into competing.

Just beat skeletron on Ch3. Don't need to waste time on unnecessary stuff, so I'm just speed running it. Haven't even beat EoC or BoC.

So, why can't you just post a list of the challenges? Also, why the hell do you have to beat the ENTIRE GAME for every challenge, even if the challenge only affects the game up to a certain point?

Last edited:
So, why can't you just post a list of the challenges? Also, why the hell do you have to beat the ENTIRE GAME for every challenge, even if the challenge only affects the game up to a certain point?
Part of the reward is learning what the next challenge is. Additionally, posting all challenges will lead to really good players posting walkthroughs online, somewhat defeating the purpose of these challenges. As for the second question, I've designed all challenges to affect all levels of gameplay, from the first boss fight to the moon lord. Also, see Challenge 2.

Just finished the mechs in challenge three! Haven't played a whole lot, but will take on Plantera this afternoon!

I got plantera down in challenge 3. But I still progress quite slowly since I don't have that much time to play. Good luck to everyone!

Sorry, the challenges I have made are almost all PC-exclusive. I can make a mobile/console exclusive challenge set, but it will take time.

I am doing some in-game test recently and also a little busy for other things. So, the process for the challenge may be slower.

But as there is no time limit, I am still doing it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom