Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Are you interested in this kind of challenge?

• Absolutely! I look forward to participate when the challenge becomes open!

Votes: 190 71.2%
  • I probably won't pass the first few, so I may not participate. Still, Support!

Votes: 83 31.1%
  • I believe Mediumcore and Hardcore are challenge enough for everyone.

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • I do not like this idea as is, but with my suggestions, this could work.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I absolutely dislike this idea, for whatever reason.

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenge 7 was my favorite so far. It forced me to learn new mechanics for a certain boss.

Think the only thing I'm not liking about the challenges, is the down time while waiting for a response with the next challenge. :D

Is there any chance for the challenges to just be... you know. Posted where anybody can read and see them, instead of abiding by some arbitrary secrecy? It's not FBI documents here, it's just self imposed rules in a videogame. Share them with the public, come on!

There's an exceptionally tedious challenge in the first 10, but the reward is totally worth it.

Terraria_Deluxe_eye_of_cthulhu__78024.1426969299.1280.1280.jpg
Yes i enter too but i killed moon lord more than 8

I have beaten expert mode 6 times, one with each class plus one time using all classes. I am so ready for my challenge. Hiw can I prove I've completed it though?

Terraria_Deluxe_eye_of_cthulhu__78024.1426969299.1280.1280.jpg
Yes i enter too but i killed moon lord more than 8

Please keep on topic with the thread at hand. posting random pictures does not follow what the thread was intended for. If you have questions on how to use TCF, please use the Private Message feature and speak with me if you need help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom