Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Are you interested in this kind of challenge?

• Absolutely! I look forward to participate when the challenge becomes open!

Votes: 190 71.2%
  • I probably won't pass the first few, so I may not participate. Still, Support!

Votes: 83 31.1%
  • I believe Mediumcore and Hardcore are challenge enough for everyone.

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • I do not like this idea as is, but with my suggestions, this could work.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I absolutely dislike this idea, for whatever reason.

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im interested in this. whats the first challenge? Edit: also atm doing a ranger expert mode playthrough and, atm i belive im in hardmode

Can't you just post the challenges in the open? I would like to read them before deciding if I want to enter. Why the secrecy?

I'd like to join! I downed the Moon Lord on expert within a day and a half of starting on the update with a fresh run, I'm ready for a challenge!

Last edited:
OK I would like to join this aswell :) at least till I am totally overwhelmed ^^ So please shoot me a pm :)

I'm in, I will be participating with my sister, as she is complaining to me that she is bored and needs something to do, but is too young to participate on this forum. For the participants, call her mistress of twilight.

Stunning. Simply stunning. In 40 days, we have reached 40 players. Thanks to every participant, and may I wish you luck in completing the rest of the challenges.

PS. You can still join!

I've been considering this for a few days now, and I thought:
'Why not? I may not be able to do this as fast as I may like, but a series of challenges made by someone else may actually be entertaining.'

I'd like to join. Please shoot me a PM whenever you are ready to accept me in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom