PS4 Change character names?

ED209

Plantera
Hi,

Is it possible to change the character name by altering it on the USB? Or will that cause issues once I put the updated file back into the PS4?

I only ask because this I have two characters with the same name (when I first started playing Terraria I didn't care about names so I just used the default-generated ones).

I'd like to change this because the angler sees them both as the same person, meaning fewer quest rewards per day.

Thanks.

What I did was put everything you have for one of your characters in a chest (like absolutely everything from items to armor) and delete the character you want gone, then make a new one with a different name. Then just go back to the chest and grab everything you stored. That's what I did.

What I did was put everything you have for one of your characters in a chest (like absolutely everything from items to armor) and delete the character you want gone, then make a new one with a different name. Then just go back to the chest and grab everything you stored. That's what I did.
I thought about doing that, but I'm farming the fishing quests by the ton, and they're based on the character, so I'd go back to getting rubbish rewards.

Back
Top Bottom