Weapons & Equip Change to Boomerang

HeroGabe

Golem
Now, we all know that there's a new class, the Throwing class. Now, there's a problem....

Boomerangs still deal melee damage. Why in the world would that be the case? It's because of an old thing (which would have been solved if the Throwing class was added along with melee, magic, and ranged) that caused the ranged weapons to be split in between melee (the Boomerangs and some other thrown weapons) and actually being ranged (shurikens and some other thrown weapons).

To solve this, Boomerangs should become part of the Throwing class, instead of staying like it always seemed to be in, Melee.

What do you think of this?

As much as I agree with this, throwing isn't too much of a class to be honest. It only has one armor set, which is pre-hardmode. I feel as if adding more weapons (Boomerangs, etc) over to this class, it would be much better, however the throwing class is practically defined as weapons that can stack and be thrown (Throwing knives, shurikens, javelins...).

Anyway, I feel as this would be good, but only if "Throwing" is developed into a reliable (and fitting) HM class as well.

As much as I agree with this, throwing isn't too much of a class to be honest. It only has one armor set, which is pre-hardmode. I feel as if adding more weapons (Boomerangs, etc) over to this class, it would be much better, however the throwing class is practically defined as weapons that can stack and be thrown (Throwing knives, shurikens, javelins...).

Anyway, I feel as this would be good, but only if "Throwing" is developed into a reliable (and fitting) HM class as well.
Well, I might as well create the Class Improvement Project (if it hasn't been created by Baconfry yet... :golem:), which improves old ones.

You also forgot the Light Disc, which stacks and deals melee damage, and is practically a boomerang. That's post-mech though, well... improving classes might as well be as great as the Biome Weapon Project. Overall, there's always going to be improvements to the game, 1.2.x was considered the last batch of updates... until they decided to work on 1.3.x.x, which means that games that update would never be finished. (however, the Throwing class is a minor class at the moment. We might as well make it more major.)

Back
Top Bottom