Changelog question

hugekase

Spazmatism
Reading through the change log for the upcoming console update (Pretty much full 1.2.4) It states "Infinite Wiring" and "Overwrite console auto-dig code with PC auto-dig code" does anyone know what these mean?

I think infinite wiring speaks for itself. You can now wire from point A to point B no matter how far it is. I believe before 1.2.4 you could only wire a set number of blocks. And the second one. Console always had auto-mine so they took the coding and adjusted it a little bit. That's why it says it is overwritten with Pc auto-dig code. Because on console it u turn on auto-mine and if u mine down u mine 3 blocks while on PC u mine only 2 blocks. And the wall placing is a little smarter on Pc and will stay inside the blacks u want it to stay in.

Infinite wiring means that there won't be a limit anymore to the amount of wires that can be used for a connection. Before 1.2.3 you could only use a maximum of 2,000 wires to connect two items together. Use more than 2,000 pieces of wire and it wouldn't work. Infinite wiring will let you use as many pieces of wire as you want.

The PC auto-dig digs two blocks as you go down. The current Console auto-dig digs three blocks down. They'll make Console match PC by having auto-dig dig two blocks when that update comes out.

Ninja'd by Swag. :D

Back
Top Bottom