Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nerf the Waraxe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Raichu Sonic

Skeletron
So, I was playing mobile and just beat the EOC. Then, I realized that the Light's Bane (a legendary sword) was weaker than the axe in the same tier.
Let's change that.
Buffed Light's Bane | Nerfed War Axe of the Night

21 melee damage | 12 melee damage
6% crit chance | 4% crit chance
Fast speed | Average speed

Well,that's all folks!

It's also a crafting ingredient for the Night's Edge which if one of the most powerful pre-hardmode weapons.

I think there are swords that are better than the light's bane prehardmode that almost as easy to get such as the blade of grass. I usually bypass demonite gear all together, so if you were to buff this you may have to buff the whole tier or else it's get a bit weird.

OK that's wht I was thinking lol I just got the fiery great sword so I'm gna be running with that until I beat the wall of flesh and get started on hard mode..I'm gonna use my phoenix blaster on it though because everything I read online says that should make it superrrrr easy so I guess we are gna see how that goes....any ideas¿

OK that's wht I was thinking lol I just got the fiery great sword so I'm gna be running with that until I beat the wall of flesh and get started on hard mode..I'm gonna use my phoenix blaster on it though because everything I read online says that should make it superrrrr easy so I guess we are gna see how that goes....any ideas¿
you realize this has nothing to do with this person's suggestion

Yeah he said blade of grass was better hands down and I said I just got the fiery great sword so I was able to craft the nights edge now ..which is def way better than the blade of grass..I stated earlier that I was gonna work with one of those two until I got the fiery ...sword to upgrade to nights edge..
[doublepost=1509694673,1509694630][/doublepost]But its all good I def appreciate any help I can get at all because I def got hooked on this damn game haha and I'm still learning a lot but I'm def getting there..

Back
Top Bottom