Important Changing of the Guard - Our New Community Manager!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
VRjtWVK.png

Good Day, Everyone!

What a year, eh? Looking back on things, we truly have come a very long way in a relatively short time...and the best part is that there is still so very much in store for the future! It has been a distinct honor and privilege to be a part of the buildup, launch, and management of TCF - so many great memories. A huge thanks is due to each of you for making this Community the amazing and vibrant place that it is!

As we head into Year Two of TCF - with an eye towards what is to come, with Terraria: Otherworld and beyond - the team is making some changes to better align itself to the needs and challenges of both the company and the community moving forward. First and foremost amongst those is today's announcement of our new Community Manager!

kdcROYP.png

Starting today, the mantle of Community Manager will pass to @Safeman! A valued Re-Logic team member, she has worked tirelessly over the past year behind the scenes – taking point on all Re-Logic support emails/issues and getting a real sense for the ins and outs of the Community. She is capable, passionate about the Community, and – being embedded with the dev team already – will be a strong liaison and advocate for Re-Logic and our fans.

Not only that, but she will also be taking on the CM duties in regards to Console and Mobile. That’s right – one Community Manager across the board for Terraria. She has the full support and backing of 505 Games in this, and will have access to their teams and the latest information as we seek to bridge the gaps of the past and truly have one integrated community!

She will primarily use her @Safeman account in carrying out her duties as CM, but she will also login and use the @505Games account – so you can feel free to contact her at either location (though the safeman account is likely to get a faster response).

Of course, the Re-Logic team will remain as involved as always – so don’t worry there, we will still be around to hang out, joke around, and drop the occasional spoiler. ;)

Please join the entire Re-Logic team in giving @Safeman a very warm and hospitable welcome to her new role. We are totally confident that she will do a fantastic job and look forward to her positive impact on the Terraria Community!

kdcROYP.png

Stay tuned for further announcements around the evolution of our community - and an update on the broader Re-Logic goings-on in the coming weeks!

Last edited:
From out of this darkness and into the day.

The lurking is over. Come out and play.

(Unintentional rhyming)

Oh well, I suppose it comes down to "Congratulations!" and "Good luck!" and "Oh no sorry I wasn't implying that you need luck or anything because I think you're great anyway please don't send lots of men in black suits and shades named Loki over to my house to break my tibiae".

I'll try it in proper English, shall I?

Congratulations with your appointment! I'm sure you'll do your duty just as well as Loki did before you!

Congratulations Safeman. Also, found a 'consigliere' definition:
noun
  1. a member of a Mafia family who serves as an adviser to the leader and resolves disputes within the family.

Well played Loki, well played.

EDIT: FECKIN NINJAZ

Back
Top Bottom