Important Changing of the Guard - Our New Community Manager!

Terrible jokes aside, I'd like to first thank @Loki for his hard work and support in helping to manage these forums, and, being the first to carry the title of Community Manager, subsequently setting the bar for any future Community Managers. No matter what may happen, you'll always be our first. :D

Swiftly moving on, I would also like to wish @Safeman the best of luck in stepping up to take the mantle. Who knows, you may even go on to set a whole new standard of your own. This is likely the thirtieth time you've heard this already, but I'll say it nonetheless.

Welcome aboard, and congratulations! May you live long and prosper, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

Last edited:
@Safe man even though I just finished reading this... I just want to say Congrats and hope you'll be the best there ever was (was there one before or are you the first one?)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446604604,1446604476][/DOUBLEPOST];);):dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursegrin:~:D`;):red2::joy::joy::joy:

You've done impeccable job @Loki and I thank you for your efforts and patience when dealing with the community. Cheers, Sir!

Welcome @Safeman to the new position. I look forward to seeing how you perform. You've got some mighty big shoes to fill. Good luck and wishes!

Back
Top Bottom