Member-Run Project Changing room (a room in which to coordinate your ensemble)

Tyro

Steampunker
So, I was looking through my dye chest and thinking about backgrounds and lighting. Specifically, the cramped confines of my treasure room are less than ideal for trying out costume and dye combinations, especially those involving pets or glowy or reflective dyes.

Enter the dressing room. I'm building a basic version (to be added later), but I thought I would open this up to other people's ideas and interpretations. I'd especially like to see something with switches for bright/dim/colored lights, no light, etc.

Gee, never really thought about that. The closest I've come is sticking an extra torch or two near my dye chest.
Personally I'm not sure why you'd want dim lighting... maybe for glowing dye? But I guess it would be easy enough to wire up. If I were going to the trouble, I suppose I'd also want a fairly plain background to look at my character without distractions. Perhaps white dynasty walls.

Gee, never really thought about that. The closest I've come is sticking an extra torch or two near my dye chest.
Personally I'm not sure why you'd want dim lighting... maybe for glowing dye? But I guess it would be easy enough to wire up. If I were going to the trouble, I suppose I'd also want a fairly plain background to look at my character without distractions. Perhaps white dynasty walls.
That's the direction my thoughts are going, yeah

Sorry about the delay; I'm having trouble figuring out a design that works with my castle's current aesthetic. I'd welcome recommendations (note that castle is WIP):

Capture 2016-07-24 22_44_49.png

*casts Raise Thread*

I never got around to this project due to health issues, but I want to give it a stab. Anyone with ideas? I'm thinking something like a costume store with a try-it-on room in range of storage, probably white dynasty background in one part and glass in another, with multiple light settings. Next door to the stylist's salon, natch.

Back
Top Bottom