Biomes & Nature Chaos a new Evil

King Victor

Skeletron Prime
Chaos Opening

Terrarians know we are in dire need of another big update, (Due to the fact Reddit is focusing more on terraria other world we may not get another update as big as version 1.3.5.3.) However! I have an idea bound to get all developers alike to try and make this idea below to get in the next update. Without further ado let me show you my idea(s)!

The Biome:

My idea for a biome is the “Chaos” Biome, it will be another biome like the Crimson & the Corruption, (They all start with c!) But fist of all I’d like to address that the “Chaos” Biome will be Green Completely green. (Due to the fact no, other biomes in Terraria are completely green.) The Music should be something the starts in order but slowly it becomes cacophony, but in a way that still sounds good and doesn’t make most headphone users to flee in terror, then it will slowly come back to order so the music loop wont sound to strange. The main block of this biome will be “Havoc stone” a material Which Can Only be mined by Nightmare Pickaxe, Death bringer Pickaxe or “Doom Raider Pickaxe” and above. The goal is to bring “Order” to the “Chaos”. The blocks are generated randomly due to “Chaos”.

The mobs:

The mobs in the biome will be very powerful but not very aggressive.

Here is my list of mobs:

The Outsiders

Embalmers

And Dooms. Those are only the pre-hard mode mobs. Now for the Hard Mode mobs:

Final Riots

Apasser

And Drones.

The Boss & Ores:

The bosses name will be “The Bane of Cthulhu” for the looks, attacks, and drops I will leave up to you. And for The sword similar to the lights bane and the Blood Butcher, will be called “Ordeal”. the ore will be called, “Time” and the bar, “Time Bar”. the armor will be called, “Riot Police” Armor, crafted with “Time Bars” and “Bane Cells” dropped by the “The Bane of Cthulhu”, the set bonus will be increased maximum number of minions.

Well that sums up my ideas,

P.S feel free to change anything I just thought this idea might be cool, Just my opinion tho.

No support.
This idea seems underdeveloped. Excluding the lack of nearly any Hardmode content (which is understandable for an Evil Biome suggestion, they’re huge), naming seems to be horribly inconsistent. You go from Chaos to Havoc to Time. Plus, there’s little to no elaboration on anything, ranging from the Alt. Light’s Bane/Blood Butcherer to the enemies. As a final note, your proposed color scheme seems unfitting for the biome. Green doesn’t seem to convey a very chaotic message. Plus, the Purity is already green.

No support. We already have two evil biomes and that's enough. Now developers should think about adding something (maybe a boss?) to biomes which are quite boring (desert, snow). Adding new badly designed biome is not good.

I feel as though a corruption alt would only appeal to the devs if they had more than a color scheme abd names for a small portioon of the contetn in an evil biome. A good example would be Izzables infestation.

I do not see a need for this biome, because there is no extra info for items and enemies (like health, damage, defence...), not even extra items (like the Cursed Inferno/Ichor alts/Dark Shards/...), and the name is making the biome designed very badly (including randomised blocks)

meh, not the best alt suggestion I've ever seen. Flesh it out a bit more maybe? Also why is the bar called "time"? Doesn't really fit in with everything else.

Bruh, this suggestion is so bad I bet alot of people thought I was trolling when I made it.

How does this relate to the thread?

The Biome:

My idea for a biome is the “Chaos” Biome, it will be another biome like the Crimson & the Corruption, (They all start with c!) But fist of all I’d like to address that the “Chaos” Biome will be Green Completely green.

your proposed color scheme seems unfitting for the biome. Green doesn’t seem to convey a very chaotic message. Plus, the Purity is already green.

Plus, the corruption, while mainly purple, also has a large amount of green, mostly in the form of cursed flames.

The mobs in the biome will be very powerful but not very aggressive.

How does this fit with chaos exactly? Wouldn't it make more sense if they were less powerful but much more aggressive and swarm you?

Here is my list of mobs:
The Outsiders

Embalmers

And Dooms.

We have no explanation as to what these mobs are. Please include more detail about them.

Now for the Hard Mode mobs:

Final Riots

Apasser

And Drones.

Same as above.

The bosses name will be “The Bane of Cthulhu” for the looks, attacks, and drops I will leave up to you.

I really dislike this sort of thing, as it makes it seem like you're lazy and/or don't care. I'm not saying you are those things, but when you suggest something, it is best that you flesh it out as much as possible, then take suggestions.

And for The sword similar to the lights bane and the Blood Butcher, will be called “Ordeal”.

Similar to both the Blood Butcher and the Light's Bane? They are practically the opposite of each other. One is fast and does low damage, the other is slow and does high damage. Which one would it be? Or would it be medium speed and medium damage?

the ore will be called, “Time” and the bar, “Time Bar”.

How does this relate to chaos? Something like (Note, I'm bad at naming) Chaotic Ore and Chaos Bar would fit the theme better.

the armor will be called, “Riot Police” Armor, crafted with “Time Bars” and “Bane Cells” dropped by the “The Bane of Cthulhu”, the set bonus will be increased maximum number of minions.

The set bonus would be nice if we saw how summoning would be a theme for this biome.

Partway through making this comment, I realized that this was an old post. I realize you probably know what you did wrong, but I was already mostly done with this comment, so I figured I would finish it anyway. Sorry for the long comment.

How does this relate to the thread?

Plus, the corruption, while mainly purple, also has a large amount of green, mostly in the form of cursed flames.

How does this fit with chaos exactly? Wouldn't it make more sense if they were less powerful but much more aggressive and swarm you?

We have no explanation as to what these mobs are. Please include more detail about them.

Same as above.

I really dislike this sort of thing, as it makes it seem like you're lazy and/or don't care. I'm not saying you are those things, but when you suggest something, it is best that you flesh it out as much as possible, then take suggestions.

Similar to both the Blood Butcher and the Light's Bane? They are practically the opposite of each other. One is fast and does low damage, the other is slow and does high damage. Which one would it be? Or would it be medium speed and medium damage?

How does this relate to chaos? Something like (Note, I'm bad at naming) Chaotic Ore and Chaos Bar would fit the theme better.

The set bonus would be nice if we saw how summoning would be a theme for this biome.

Partway through making this comment, I realized that this was an old post. I realize you probably know what you did wrong, but I was already mostly done with this comment, so I figured I would finish it anyway. Sorry for the long comment.
Lol. That's fine. It's funny to look back on how bad this suggestion was. Like, what the heck is 'The Bane of Cthulhu'?. Maybe someday I'll try to repair it. In the meantime, feel free to critique my much, much better WIP suggestion: The Famine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom