Character cap

SilkyVol2

Skeletron Prime
The cap of characters on forum posts is too small for many statements to be given, limiting them to 1 - 3 short sentences. This can be very inconvenient when having more to say on a forum post, or a status update, so either expand the character amount or make it a word cap.

I guess you mean profile posts and their comments. As the character cap on forum posts (like these) is fairly massive.

The cap of characters on forum posts is too small for many statements to be given, limiting them to 1 - 3 short sentences. This can be very inconvenient when having more to say on a forum post, or a status update, so either expand the character amount or make it a word cap.
Hi there @SilkyVol2, I can understand where you are coming from. Sometimes it can be annoying to reach the character limit on profile posts and comments.

Discussion threads are the place for long and robust discussion though - not on profile posts, and like ppowersteef mentioned, the limit on forum posts in threads is extraordinarily large. Profiles aren’t the spot that should be holding a lot of long messages, and for the most part, the character limit is sufficient so I don’t see the limit changing.

Whats the cap for forum posts, I don't actually know what it is? I know for profile it's like 200 to 250 chars.

Back
Top Bottom