Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Against

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atreedee

Terrarian
I think that we should be able to change the eye shape in the character creation menu .. That's it . Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Umm, what? The eyes are only 4 pixels you know.....
No , it's possible mate
heB3dbU.png

More customization options would be nice, but as Milt pointed out, the eyes are only 4 pixels. There's not a whole lot of options there, unlike with hairstyles and clothes. Plus, having the same facial expression for your entire life is a bit strange.

So, I would get stuck with tired eyes. Throughout the entire game? I'm sorry, but I'll pass.
I didn't say anything about that ..
U could just suggest adding the ability to change the eyes to the topic instead of bothering me with your useless comment though .

Plus, having the same facial expression for your entire life is a bit strange.
Plus, we have the same facial expression for our entire lives in the game already ..

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about that ..
U could just suggest adding the ability to change the eyes to the topic instead of bothering me with your useless comment though .

Plus, we have the same facial expression for our entire lives in the game already ..
Changing the eyes adds a whole new function, and if that happens, the debs would have to code a button to press, then re-code the create the character menu, then only have it on changing eyes? That's a bit to code for eyes.

Same facial expression? We do, yes, but I'm sure a lot of people are fine with 2x2 eyes. I don't think anyone really notices 'It's weird having the same facial expression.' But adding in extremely noticeable eyes? That's when people will say 'It's weird having the same facial expression.'

Dude I would die if I got stuck with one of those. Like others have said, theres very little room to work with from eyes being 4 pixels in size. No support.
This
If it's not possible then the developers won't do it anyway

Changing the eyes adds a whole new function, and if that happens, the debs would have to code a button to press, then re-code the create the character menu, then only have it on changing eyes? That's a bit to code for eyes.
That's developers business not your own business .

Same facial expression? We do, yes, but I'm sure a lot of people are fine with 2x2 eyes. I don't think anyone really notices 'It's weird having the same facial expression.' But adding in extremely noticeable eyes? That's when people will say 'It's weird having the same facial expression.'
Play gun mayhem 2 and you will know that eye shapes matter .

Please refrain some insulting other members.
Yeah no crap eye shapes matter, but in a game like Terraria thats just not how it works. You've got 4 pixels to work with. :L
lol I don't know if you are thick headed but you are just saying the same stupid thing everytime you post and you know that I already replied on that :D

Good point. Still, a neutral expression seems better to me than any of these:
heB3dbU.png

But that could just be me. And even if you'd be able to change your eyes midgame, there's just not enough different options when you've only got 4 pixels to work with.
lol I don't know if you are thick headed but you are just saying the same stupid thing everytime you post and you know that I already replied on that :D
No need to insult him for disagreeing with you. Plus, 'the devs will figure something out' doesn't sound like a good argument to me. It's your suggestion. You post it here because you want it in the game. You still haven't shown us (and the developers) why the small amount of different options for eye customization is not a problem. If you're so convinced that there is enough different options to make this worth adding, I recommend you show us and put it in the OP. That'll greatly increase the chance of this being added, because for now, I doubt the devs' opinion differs much from that of most people who have commented here.

if you think it's not possible then why are you even suggesting this? o_O this makes no sense
I don't even know if it is possible or not .. and i won't know until a developer tell me .. What you have posted is the thing that makes no sense because i told you that
If it's not possible then the developers won't do it anyway

No need to insult him for disagreeing with you.
I didn't insult him .. I said " I don't know if you are thick headed " , didn't say " You are thick headed "

I recommend you show us and put it in the OP
What is the OP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom