PC Character freezes during blizzards

TTK_229

Terrarian
I've been having several problems lately with Blizzards. Whenever I attempt to enter the snow biome during a blizzard, my character freezes (no pun intended) in midair, and I am unable to make it move. I see in-game time passing, I can see enemies moving, I can even type in the chat in multiplayer. However, I am unable to use any items, change what item I've selected, open my inventory, move, use a hook/mount, or open up the map. It doesn't occur during sandstorms, or anywhere else.

Coincidentally, I just had one of these problems as I was working on a WoF arena, and had finished off a stack of stone blocks. I had to close out Terraria, and when I opened it up, half of the stack was back, and half of the arena that I had worked on before was gone, presumably because the game didn't save. I wouldn't be too worried with this if I wasn't planning to use Frost Armor soon. :p

I use Windows 10 on a fairly new Toshiba laptop, and have encountered no other major Terraria problems before. I've tried undownloading and re-downloading the game to no avail. What should I do?

Attachments

• help.png
    help.png
    649 KB · Views: 113
Back
Top Bottom