Xbox One Character or world transfer will not work

I recently bought Terraria on Xbox and I wanted to bring over my character to the One. It will download the character and give me a default character. The world will also download but will not show up.

I recently bought Terraria on Xbox and I wanted to bring over my character to the One. It will download the character and give me a default character. The world will also download but will not show up.
Hi there @RevanchistGhost, I have seen other players have this problem where the characters will transfer over fine, but the worlds will not.

If you haven’t already, I strongly recommend that you send in your info to the developers directly. It’s the quickest way for them to see your issues. Send as much info, with as many details as possible (what size world, anything unique about it, etc) here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Also, you can send them your 360 world so that they can see firsthand what the problem might be. Although Xbox One removed the ability to save onto a usb drive, you can still save to usb on Xbox 360. Send them your world that won’t transfer and they can work on what might be causing the issue to hopefully get a bug fix out. Instructions are here: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

(it details out how to send in PS3/PS4 files, but you should be able to follow along well enough, and just alter it for your 360 file.)

Back
Top Bottom