Items Charged blaster cannon

I think the charged blaster cannon was always good just you can't change the direction of the beam unlike 1.4 update. The 1.4 update how ever did a little much adding in blast while charging. For me it really ruined the fun of the beam because for me the charge and fire was like using the kamehameha like goku because just like goku the kamehameha is a special move and uses a lot of power(mana). I think of the single blast like a hadouken from street fighter.

I think the charged blaster cannon was always good just you can't change the direction of the beam unlike 1.4 update. The 1.4 update how ever did a little much adding in blast while charging. For me it really ruined the fun of the beam because for me the charge and fire was like using the kamehameha like goku because just like goku the kamehameha is a special move and uses a lot of power(mana). I think of the single blast like a hadouken from street fighter.
Nah, it was terrible before, you needed to wait for a while to get any kind of damage

Attacks that need charging look awesome and cool. but...
They are cool in anime, manga, and games too, but, when it's not a turn based game, but you get attacked not just once while Venosaur charges that solar beam, but multiple enemies, or a single boss attacks you approximately 10-to-100 times while that awesome attack charges, you're just a lame sitting duck, and you will end up dead before you could fire you kamehameha or whatever XD

So, that weapon is a lot better now. for actually practical purposes. whether the other way is more epic by looks... debatable, but few likes being a sidding duck mid-battle. that's one of the reason few uses boomerangs too...

isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom