Charity Stream! Join other Terrarians to support a great cause!

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Good day Terrarians!

Join @Pedguin, @ChippyGaming, and @PythonGB tomorrow (12/19/2015) from 10AM PST - 1PM PST for a charity livestream! For the first time, they will play Terraria together, while raising money for Child's Play. Child's Play strives to improve the lives of children in shelters and hospitals with the support of the video game industry and gamers like you!

The stream will be hosted at http://www.twitch.tv/pedguin and they will be giving away game keys and toys while raising money and awareness for Child's Play.

Hope to see you there!

Confirming stream start times: 10AM PST - 1PM EST - 6PM GMT

Last edited by a moderator:
Will there be a VOD available? Timezones and such make it not really feasible (7pm-10pm are hours where I don't have access to my pc) for me to watch it.

Will there be a VOD available? Timezones and such make it not really feasible (7pm-10pm are hours where I don't have access to my pc) for me to watch it.
I'm guessing that one of them will put it up on YouTube afterwards.

I also see that the times given in the video and the times given in the post don't match, I'm working to see what is correct.

eta: Correct start times for the stream are confirmed below the video in the OP (video has incorrect times for PST).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom