tModLoader Cheat Extensions for HEROsMod and CheatSheet

MorningStar

Terrarian
Cheat extensions is a mod that adds a couple more features to hero's mod and cheat sheet. It adds no clip, infinite flight, and cursor teleport.

No clip also gives you infinite flight because it would be pointless without it, so equip some wings.
The cursor teleport requires a hotkey to be set in your controls menu.

If you don't like any features for any reason, you can disable them in the server config. Just exit your world and edit the config in the tmodloader client accordingly or you can edit the json directly i guess. The extensions will still show ingame, but they won't function.

The mod adds the following 3 buttons to the extensions menu:
GGn0Xm5.png
The plan is to add more features when they are thought of or suggested. If you encounter any bugs, please let me know!

Download is on the mod browser.

Last edited:
EDIT: The tp to cursor does not work, infinite fly won't work for me, and no clip + wings/infinite fly crashes the game, and I tried the npc thing and nothing happened

Last edited:
Cheat extensions is a mod that adds a couple more features to hero's mod and cheat sheet. It adds no clip, infinite flight, and cursor teleport.

No clip also gives you infinite flight because it would be pointless without it, so equip some wings.
The cursor teleport requires a hotkey to be set in your controls menu.

If you don't like any features for any reason, you can disable them in the server config. Just exit your world and edit the config in the tmodloader client accordingly or you can edit the json directly i guess. The extensions will still show ingame, but they won't function.

The mod adds the following 3 buttons to the extensions menu:
GGn0Xm5.png
The plan is to add more features when they are thought of or suggested. If you encounter any bugs, please let me know!

Download is on the mod browser.

When I use your mod and turn on No Clip, a random NPC spawns and follows my character and when I turn it off, the NPC stops following me and just walks away

EDIT: The tp to cursor does not work, infinite fly won't work for me, and no clip + wings/infinite fly crashes the game, and I tried the npc thing and nothing happened

no idea why this would happen. make sure your tmodloader is on the latest version and maybe test the mod by itself to see if this still happens

Teleport to mouse cursor still does not work, love the mod otherwise

did you remember to set a hotkey in your controls menu?

When I use your mod and turn on No Clip, a random NPC spawns and follows my character and when I turn it off, the NPC stops following me and just walks away

i've fixed this for the next release. i actually fixed that ages ago but forgot to release a hotfix. update will be out soon
How I download stuff

the download is on the mod browser

saw the mod on the tmodloader browser, genuinely looks dope. ima try it out

edit: yes, it is amazing. i love mine aura and teleportation. 10/10.

however, this is probably a game issue and not a mod issue, i just instantly crashed when i tried to activate noclip. still 10/10 tho. <3

Last edited:
saw the mod on the tmodloader browser, genuinely looks dope. ima try it out

edit: yes, it is amazing. i love mine aura and teleportation. 10/10.

however, this is probably a game issue and not a mod issue, i just instantly crashed when i tried to activate noclip. still 10/10 tho. <3

hmmm not sure why no clip would be crashing. what other mods are you running? and have you tried noclip without any other mods except cheat sheet and cheat extensions? could you also post your client log? it may help.

I suppose it was the other mods I had on, those being fargo's soul mod and calamity, because when I tried noclip with them off it was perfectly fine. Sorry!

i only found out about this yesterday, and, wow, what a mod! the mine aura is _so_ much fun, i love it! yes the whole thing is incredibly OP, thats where the fun really shines! fantastic mod, thanks!

When I click extension tools it doesn't open it it either closes a tab i have open in the cheats menu or just does nothing when i click it

Back
Top Bottom