tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hey guys, never used any mods on terraria before but I wanted to use this for building.
I extracted all the files from tModLoader into my Terraria folder and put the Cheat Sheet document into the input folder.
When I execute tModLoader nothing loads up but there's files in the output folder.

Nothing loads up as far as I can see on Terraria either unless I haven't set a hotkey to open the menu (which I dont know how to do).
But there's supposed to be a clickable icon as well as far as I can see from other comments; that isn't there either.

If anyone can help me learn then that'd be great :)

Hey guys, never used any mods on terraria before but I wanted to use this for building.
I extracted all the files from tModLoader into my Terraria folder and put the Cheat Sheet document into the input folder.
When I execute tModLoader nothing loads up but there's files in the output folder.

Nothing loads up as far as I can see on Terraria either unless I haven't set a hotkey to open the menu (which I dont know how to do).
But there's supposed to be a clickable icon as well as far as I can see from other comments; that isn't there either.

If anyone can help me learn then that'd be great :)
Sounds like you installed tmodreader? go back and re-read the tmodloader OP, you messed up.

Hey can you do a little tweaks to recipe browser mod? so you know the Cycle Mod Specfic Recipe thingy? the one with M statues. can you make it that right click will make it go back? like example i want to find thorium mod, but then i accidently missed it and i have to left click all the way it back again.. This is really annoying if you have alot of mods.

@jopojelly Two things I was curious about while playing that would make this mod *far* more convenient imo:

1. Is it possible to add functionality that highlights multiple items simultaneously in Cheat Sheet's menus? Something like shift+left click and drag, then right click to disable multiple NPC's at once -- rather than clicking on each on separately. This would make disabling multiple NPC's from one mod far painless and incredibly faster to do.

2. This one may be far more difficult to implement, but is it possible to add save functionality to any NPC's that were disabled during one playthrough, and have that setting carry over next time you load the game? Personally, I don't mind if the saving effects only one character (which I'd assume others would prefer that), or all characters across all worlds. Together with the suggestion above, there are many specific NPC's I'd like to disable permanently from some mods, without having to re-disable them each and every time I load up the game. Of course, they could be re-enabled at any time as they already can be now.

These would just be really nice quality-of-life upgrades to this already incredibly-useful mod.

Last edited:
Hello, I would really appreciate if anyone could tell me how can I install only the recipe browser without any cheat sheets, etc.

Would be cool if there was a tool that lets you change your character's colors on the fly through RGB; The vanilla character creation's HSV sliders don't offer much precision ATM.

EDIT: ...and while we're at it, a prefix picker because I'm sick of giving RNG and [insert name of goblin tinkerer here] my money.

Last edited:
Cheat Sheet has updated.

I have removed the Auto Trash functionality and migrated it over to it's own mod.

Download Auto Trash and the Cheat Sheet update to continue using autotrash. The autotrash list will be empty again, but hopefully this isn't too hard on people.

Given that Auto Trash was a quality of life improvement and not a developer tool/cheat tool, I decided this is for the best.

Is the 6 extra accessory slots standalone or do you have to install the whole cheat sheet thing to get it?

This is really interesting to me. I love the idea of customization and more accessory slots opens up a world of options.

Is the 6 extra accessory slots standalone or do you have to install the whole cheat sheet thing to get it?

This is really interesting to me. I love the idea of customization and more accessory slots opens up a world of options.
The extra accessory slots are still part of Cheat Sheet.

@jopojelly Can you add a Prefix changer and a time change function please?
hero's mod has a time changer if you need one
[doublepost=1483792729,1483792690][/doublepost]
Cheat Sheet has updated.

I have removed the Auto Trash functionality and migrated it over to it's own mod.

Download Auto Trash and the Cheat Sheet update to continue using autotrash. The autotrash list will be empty again, but hopefully this isn't too hard on people.

Given that Auto Trash was a quality of life improvement and not a developer tool/cheat tool, I decided this is for the best.
Why did cheatsheet have to updated ? was good as it was unless you just wanna farm downloads for auto trash

Also a question can you see a list of all spawned creatures on a world or add functionality for it in the npc browser ? ( like a active npc thingie)

Would it be possible to add a feature to Recipe Browser to show related items when searching up a specific keyword?

For example, I'd search the term "Yo-yo". in addition to just the glove, bag and wooden yo-yo popping up it'd show all variants of yo-yos, the string, and counterweights. Everything immediately relevant to the keyword.

This could be toggleable, of course. If this is already available and I missed it, sorry about suggesting this.

Would it be possible to add a feature to Recipe Browser to show related items when searching up a specific keyword?

For example, I'd search the term "Yo-yo". in addition to just the glove, bag and wooden yo-yo popping up it'd show all variants of yo-yos, the string, and counterweights. Everything immediately relevant to the keyword.

This could be toggleable, of course. If this is already available and I missed it, sorry about suggesting this.
that would mean that you have to setup whole cataogories of things related to each other ...., for all mods that exist ......... this might be to much work

Back
Top Bottom