tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Can somebody help, i have problem whit Recipe Browser, when i enter my world i can only open it once and then i cant close it by pressing toggle button, but if i close it by pressing "X" in the corner i cant open it anymore...
How do u mean bind it? like change the key that it uses, couse that doesent work.

I'm *loving* the new functionality you've incorporated into Auto Trash. It got me to thinking, is it possible to do something similarly with disabling specific npc's you don't want to show up in your games?

Can't even express how useful that would be if (much like the new and incredibly-useful Auto Trash list) there was a list that saved npc's you didn't want in your game anymore. I use the disable function for npc's religiously. But like the Auto Trash list, you could likewise pull-up a sub-menu from the NPC Browser that shows you all the npc's you've disabled, and saves them to keep disabled as long as you like -- until you choose to re-enable them or a dreaded update resets the pool.

Seeing as the new Auto Trash list works so nicely, if it is possible to implement something similar for disabling npc's, then I humbly ask you to consider incorporating this.

I'm *loving* the new functionality you've incorporated into Auto Trash. It got me to thinking, is it possible to do something similarly with disabling specific npc's you don't want to show up in your games?

Can't even express how useful that would be if (much like the new and incredibly-useful Auto Trash list) there was a list that saved npc's you didn't want in your game anymore. I use the disable function for npc's religiously. But like the Auto Trash list, you could likewise pull-up a sub-menu from the NPC Browser that shows you all the npc's you've disabled, and saves them to keep disabled as long as you like -- until you choose to re-enable them or a dreaded update resets the pool.

Seeing as the new Auto Trash list works so nicely, if it is possible to implement something similar for disabling npc's, then I humbly ask you to consider incorporating this.
yeah, good idea, I just need time to do this, but I know everyone wants it.

Hi jopojelly, I am curious if there is a way to add items to the item list (or maybe just the mod specific one). I am using ItemInfo to create different items through a single class (think different tiers of the item, etc) and Cheat Sheet doesn't seem to pick up on this (the only way it could would be to get the items resulting from recipes AFAIK), so I'm curious if there is a way to interop with Cheat Sheet and 'expose' these items? Also, how would one make items spawned by this mod come with a custom ItemInfo? Would I need to add the basic one in the ModItem's SetDefaults() method?

Hi jopojelly, I am curious if there is a way to add items to the item list (or maybe just the mod specific one). I am using ItemInfo to create different items through a single class (think different tiers of the item, etc) and Cheat Sheet doesn't seem to pick up on this (the only way it could would be to get the items resulting from recipes AFAIK), so I'm curious if there is a way to interop with Cheat Sheet and 'expose' these items? Also, how would one make items spawned by this mod come with a custom ItemInfo? Would I need to add the basic one in the ModItem's SetDefaults() method?
This sounds like you should just be using inheritance, or Mod.AddModItem. Are you on the tmod discord? we can chat there.

I'd like to see a part of cheat sheet that would let you set the world flags, I want to set the game to a state where I haven't saved the tavernkeep so badly, as I have him filtered out so he gets autokilled every time he arrives, but the game heavilly prioritises him when trying to spawn town NPCs, which ends up in alot of arrival spam, and me also being very unlikely to get other NPCs.

jopojelly,

Are some of these things in a separate mod somewhere? I like all the spare accessory slots but don't need any of the other features.

Hey @jopojelly. Not sure if you still work on this, but have you been suggested making a variation to this mod that only contains blocks and tiles (buiding) and recipe viewer only (without the need of using the configuration tool)? It would remove a lot, but it would give the people who don't need everything something to help them with building without the temptation of giving themselves good items.

Cause that's my problem with this mod, I use it to give myself a little boost in building materials, but the temptation to give myself items kicks in and it ends up spoiling the game a bit.

im sure you get this a lot, but how do i use an older version of the mod for tmloader. i need a tmod v0.8.3.5 version of the mod.

For some reason, when I use the paint tool, it doesn't put down the back walls. It will only put then down if there's something (like a chair or torch) in front of it. Does anyone know why this happens?

For some reason, when I use the paint tool, it doesn't put down the back walls. It will only put then down if there's something (like a chair or torch) in front of it. Does anyone know why this happens?
You have transparent selection enabled.

It is awesome, I love it ! I have many mods, and now I can check recipes easily, at what crafting station ! <3

This mod is amazing! Im loving it and made my playthrough far more enjoyable. However i want to ask something after reading the thread.

My windows doesnt show as "big" or descriptive as the ones showed on the preview. For example I took a modded item and the recipe shows 3-4 items and the 5 is cutted in half, but when i use the Guide he does display the full recipe.

My question is: Is there a way for expand the window where recipes are showed? Or perhaps is related to my resolution or something.

This mod is amazing! Im loving it and made my playthrough far more enjoyable. However i want to ask something after reading the thread.

My windows doesnt show as "big" or descriptive as the ones showed on the preview. For example I took a modded item and the recipe shows 3-4 items and the 5 is cutted in half, but when i use the Guide he does display the full recipe.

My question is: Is there a way for expand the window where recipes are showed? Or perhaps is related to my resolution or something.
What resolution do you play the game in?

Are you up to date? Older versions only showed max 7 items.

OMG, you are the author. <Squeels like a teenager girl> Jokes aside, thanks so much for taking time to reply my silly request. And yeah, im on v0.2.5.11 (Downloaded through the Tmod server)

Back
Top Bottom