tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Where in the world has Cheat Sheet Extended gone to? It disappeared from the Mod Browser and there's no forum post on it. It was the only mod with an unlimited ammo option and now it's gone forever or gone underground, got any idea what happened?

Dunno if its been asked before but will there be a tool that allows you to browse items and find what npc's drop said items? for those who don't feel like using the items section to spawn said items.

A suggestion for recipe browser, maybe a sort by Damage type option, or something along those lines. Just like how hero's mod does it, like choosing thorium, then choose melee and then it lists those items, etc.

Last edited:
I saw an unusual bug with Cheat Sheet a bit ago. I was typing in a partial name for a monster in the NPC browser, when suddenly my mouse cursor vanished, along with the text and UI elements in the NPC browser window (NPC icons remained, though), and the cheat sheet interface itself. I was forced to shut down Terraria to correct the problem.

EDIT: Um, okay this is very weird. It seems to be specifically triggered by typing "il" into the search box (as in "Illuminant"), and deleting the letters fixes it.

Here's a full list of the mods I have installed:
  • Thorium
  • Boss Checkless
  • Dushy's Upgrade
  • Loot Bags
  • ZeldaRupee
  • Tremor Mod Remastered
  • Spirit Mod
  • Learn by Doing
  • Wing Slot
  • Zoaklen Mod
  • Wormholes
  • Cheat Sheet
  • imkSushi Mod
  • Terra's Wing Compilation
  • Worldgen Previewer

Last edited:
I saw an unusual bug with Cheat Sheet a bit ago. I was typing in a partial name for a monster in the NPC browser, when suddenly my mouse cursor vanished, along with the text and UI elements in the NPC browser window (NPC icons remained, though), and the cheat sheet interface itself. I was forced to shut down Terraria to correct the problem.

EDIT: Um, okay this is very weird. It seems to be specifically triggered by typing "il" into the search box (as in "Illuminant"), and deleting the letters fixes it.

Here's a full list of the mods I have installed:
  • Thorium
  • Boss Checkless
  • Dushy's Upgrade
  • Loot Bags
  • ZeldaRupee
  • Tremor Mod Remastered
  • Spirit Mod
  • Learn by Doing
  • Wing Slot
  • Zoaklen Mod
  • Wormholes
  • Cheat Sheet
  • imkSushi Mod
  • Terra's Wing Compilation
  • Worldgen Previewer
Are you on 0.9.2.1 yet? This bug happens when modders make mistakes, but the latest tmodloader shouldn't load broken mods like that.

The same issue happened again, this time from simply scrolling through the NPC browser.

Also, the Skeleton Merchant doesn't seem to show up in the browser?

EDIT: Okay, he does show up, but his name is blank for some reason.

The same issue happened again, this time from simply scrolling through the NPC browser.

Also, the Skeleton Merchant doesn't seem to show up in the browser?

EDIT: Okay, he does show up, but his name is blank for some reason.
Can you disable half your mods, see if you run into problems, then disable another half, repeat? It sounds like this is a mod problem and I don't want to download your whole modlist

Uhm, apparently the download from the website isn't compatible with 9.2.1 because its for 9.1

pls fix, mod browser doesnt work for my mac

Bug Report: if you use the copy & paste tools to copy chests (empty or not), the pasted chests are "broken", and you'll have to manually pick them up and place them back down. I found this while trying to migrate my base from one world to another.

Bug Report: if you use the copy & paste tools to copy chests (empty or not), the pasted chests are "broken", and you'll have to manually pick them up and place them back down. I found this while trying to migrate my base from one world to another.
Yeah, that was never meant to work. I'll either make it so it doesn't copy them or something else.

Back
Top Bottom